Festive Food Hall TSV 14/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good thing she declined going on Four in a Bed when the channel approached her. Maybe now that she has 2 en-suites and an inflatable hot tub she will reconsider. Anything for more publicity.

she declined I suspect because its not all that...some of the hotels on this show put the Hilton to shame

she declined I suspect because its not all that...some of the hotels on this show put the Hilton to shame

Were as Debbie Flints guest house is more like Stilton, quite cheesy with all those QVC products she probably has, even more so if Simon Dairylee has stayed there. :mysmilie_17:

Were as Debbie Flints guest house is more like Stilton, quite cheesy with all those QVC products she probably has, even more so if Simon Dairylee has stayed there. :mysmilie_17:

The last time we were talking about her B&B I said that I'd always wanted to write a childrens' book & wondered if I should go as a spy :mysmilie_19:

The last time we were talking about her B&B I said that I'd always wanted to write a childrens' book & wondered if I should go as a spy :mysmilie_19:

Yes! Great idea T.......just remember though don’t eat anything :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back