L'Occitane TSV 16/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't decide if I should go for the Rose or Almond option.

This looks tempting...eek.

I'd go Almond. I took a shea rich body wash on holiday & used it to wash my hair!!!!! It worked just fine on my naturally curly thick hair. Probs not on fine or greasy hair. I did use nice conditioning products after, & I will caveat that they've probably changed formula?

These expensive teeny tiny bath and body products that test on animals have never interested me, now they own Elemis the TSVs will probably start morphing in to one. Alexis and Keeley are both aggressive brand presenters (IMO) so voila! half way there already. :mysmilie_3:

L'Occitane are still trying to flog the unpopular fragrance tsv...its a shame they are so rubbish a perfume these days

L'Occitane are still trying to flog the unpopular fragrance tsv...its a shame they are so rubbish a perfume these days

I bought the new fragrance TSV and I rather liked it, I use it as a daytime fragrance. It’s not the most amazing ever but i still pleased I bought it

I actually liked the Herbae TSV which is put away for Christmas. I don't like the shea, verbena, rose etc, although their handcreams are OK. It's not a brand I usually buy and won't be going for this.

CC

I actually liked the Herbae TSV which is put away for Christmas. I don't like the shea, verbena, rose etc, although their handcreams are OK. It's not a brand I usually buy and won't be going for this.

CC

How did you find the Herbae, CC? iirc you like Eau Dynamisante which I like V much & wondered if it was at all similar? Or does the sweet part dominate? (the fragrance)

How did you find the Herbae, CC? iirc you like Eau Dynamisante which I like V much & wondered if it was at all similar? Or does the sweet part dominate? (the fragrance)

trust me its not like Dynamisante more like a raspberry flower water...its not vile but its not great

trust me its not like Dynamisante more like a raspberry flower water...its not vile but its not great

I agree, there is no similarity to my nose and skin chemistry. I find the Herbae very sweet smelling more soft and a bit fruity. It was disappointing to me as the name suggests an invigorating green scent and it isn't. It is not one I would wear as a scent. I like it as a hand cream.

I agree, there is no similarity to my nose and skin chemistry. I find the Herbae very sweet smelling more soft and a bit fruity. It was disappointing to me as the name suggests an invigorating green scent and it isn't. It is not one I would wear as a scent. I like it as a hand cream.

don't get me wrong its not horrible and the skin and bath stuff are nice to use from L'Occitane a pleasure but I would rather buy something else for the money even just a perfume

It's quite flowery with a bit of green in it. Not one really for winter, more a spring/summer fragrance but I thought using the body wash etc after Christmas would remind me of a new spring coming in the new year. I get quite down in winter and need uplifting. Haven't smelled Eau Dynamisante.

CC

It's quite flowery with a bit of green in it. Not one really for winter, more a spring/summer fragrance but I thought using the body wash etc after Christmas would remind me of a new spring coming in the new year. I get quite down in winter and need uplifting. Haven't smelled Eau Dynamisante.

CC

Me too, I do that sort of thing....

Thanks for all the feedback - it sounds too sweet & raspberry water sounds yuk to me.

Me too, I do that sort of thing....

Thanks for all the feedback - it sounds too sweet & raspberry water sounds yuk to me.

like I said if you like green fresh herbal the Liz Earle is a classic like Eau Dynamisante even some of the Chanel perfumes

I wonder if this will be a super bargain. I would like to try the Shea shower oil and can always use a hand cream. If the price is quite steep I must try to stop myself as I don't really need anything. Nanny McFee motto should apply here!

I wonder if this will be a super bargain. I would like to try the Shea shower oil and can always use a hand cream. If the price is quite steep I must try to stop myself as I don't really need anything. Nanny McFee motto should apply here!

Yes! I need this on a bookmark, as keep forgetting the exact words although the gist is obvious.

Latest posts

Back