Fitbit TSV 17/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hoping to sell to those wanting to lose weight before Christmas or to those who will do the New Year New Me after Christmas. Not in the market for one of these although I probably should be.

CC

Fitbit Versa 2 TSV 17/11/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519754

itbit TSV 1.jpg

itbit TSV 2.jpg

itbit TSV 3.jpg

itbit TSV 4.jpg

itbit TSV 5.jpg

Uh oh, pleather trousers with big thighs alert for the presentation of this item.

Just had a quick look again and WTF? There are worse things to wear than pleather :mysmilie_11:

CC

Last edited:
Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor & Alexa Built-In
Item Number: 519754
QVC Price £199.98
Todays Special Value Price £168.96
P&P £3.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £56.32

The new and improved Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch offers all the aesthetics of a watch, combined with smartphone notifications, health and fitness trackers including activity, sleep and heart rate tracking, plus a built-in Alexa virtual assistant to help organise your daily life and so much more. Boasting a bigger, brighter screen and a new faster processor, you can live your best life in style, with this essential smartwatch from Fitbit.
Amazon Alexa - get a helping hand whenever you need it with your own assistant Alexa, who can check where the nearest Yoga Studio is, the weather, set timers and alarms, plus update shopping lists, control your smart home devices and more right from your smartwatch. Please note: You need to have an Amazon account to use Alexa and Alexa is not available in all countries - see fitbit.com/voice.

Optimise your workout - with a host of fitness features to motivate, track and advance your exercise routine, this fabulous smartwatch boasts over 15 Exercise Modes including Run, Bike and Weights, it gives you accurate stats and post-workout summaries too, so you'll never have to worry about working out how many calories you've burnt again. You can even get on-screen workouts that play on your wrist and coach you through each move.

Get guidance to reach your goals - this watch isn’t just for show, it can guide you to a more active life with features to help you track workouts, optimise your effort and stay motivated. Discover the PurePulse Heart Rate, Sleep Stages and Score, Exercise Modes plus Smart Track, Real-Time Pace and Distance features.

Stay tuned to your heart - with its smart built-in 24/7 Heart Rate Tracker, this watch monitors your resting heart rate trends, optimises your effort during workouts and helps you to discover your cardio fitness level, so you can understand your own body better.

Sleep Score - see the quality of your sleep each night by measuring heart rate, time asleep, time awake, time in deep and REM sleep and restlessness.

Your music on the go - you can use your Fitbit Versa 2 to control your Spotify app and add Deezer playlists, plus you can store and play 300 songs on your wrist. Please note: paid subscriptions are required.

Stay connected - get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like Gmail and Facebook, plus send quick replies right from your wrist. This only works when your phone is nearby; quick replies on Android only.

GPS - discover more about your hikes and runs by enabling Connected GPS on your Fitbit Versa 2 - just connect the watch via Bluetooth to your compatible mobile phone.

A look you'll love - with a sleek rounded-square face this smart watch will match anything you wear, and is so comfortable that you'll barely feel it while you sleep. Plus the customisable clock face allows you to choose from hundreds of clock faces, designed for any occasion. You can switch up your look with classic, leather, metal and woven accessory bands too (sold separately).

Always-On display mode - choose from a digital or analog time display to keep your Versa 2 always on (Always-On display mode requires more frequent charging). The improved screen features a 10% size increase compared to previous models, along with a brighter, no-glare AMOLED display.

Get apps that make life easier - whether you want to start your favourite music station or see your latest cycling route, you can make your watch experience more personal by downloading popular apps from the Fitbit App Gallery right to your watch.

For the ladies - Female Health Tracking helps you know your body on a whole new level by using Versa 2 to track periods, record symptoms, see a predicted ovulation calendar and more.

Easy set up - to set up your Versa 2, simply turn on and charge your device. Download the Fitbit App and create or log in to your existing Fitbit account. You can now connect your watch via Bluetooth on your mobile phone and you’re ready to go!

Features:

Step and calories - track steps, distance, active minutes and calories burned
Sleep tracking - track sleep duration and stages (light, deep, REM)
24/7 heart rate - see your heart rate zones, resting heart rate trends and more
Smart notifications - see call, text or calendar notifications on screen when your phone is nearby
Always-On display mode - see real-time exercise stats and check the time with just a glance
Up to 6 day battery life - works around the clock so you can track your day and your sleep
Water resistant to 50M - wear it in the pool, shower and sea
More than 15 exercise modes - record workouts and get real-time stats for Run, Bike, Yoga and more
Real-time pace and distance - connect to your phone’s GPS to see stats on your wrist during runs and rides
Bluetooth - connect your watch to wireless Bluetooth headphones to listen to your favourite tunes
Personalised reminders - stay on track of your goals with personalised reminders that remind you to stay active, get hydrated, stick to a sleep schedule and more
Cardio fitness level - get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalised cardio fitness score
Guided breathing sessions - find moments of calm throughout your day with personalised breathing sessions based on your heart rate

Colour options:

Petal/Copper Rose
Black/Carbon
Stone/Mist Grey

What's in the box?

1 x Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch
1 x large strap - fits wrist: 14cm (5.5"); circumference: 18cm (7.1")
1 x small strap - fits wrist: 18cm (7.1"); circumference: 22cm (8.7")
1 x charging cable
1 x user manual

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519754

Was Mrs Shouty Hyperbole demonstrating this? Did she get all excited and claim it can do things like act a defribulator if you have a heart attack? She does like to overegg it.

Alexa, Alexa, Alexa, were art though not Alexa!
Do we really need to have this AI in anything and everything. I can imagine in years to come that the toilet roll holder will have an Alexa chip in it say 'now please wipe your bum and wash your hands!

The lovely Abby was wearing the same ridiculous outfit in a different colour this morning. A new take on the shell suit perhaps??

Does anyone own a Fitbit? Do they make you healthier or do they just make you wear ridiculous clothes?

CC

The lovely Abby was wearing the same ridiculous outfit in a different colour this morning. A new take on the shell suit perhaps??

Does anyone own a Fitbit? Do they make you healthier or do they just make you wear ridiculous clothes?

CC

I have the previous model and TBH it’s not worth the money. I find it very difficult to see the screen and I only used it for steps and the time. It does encourage you to “up” your walking but then it’s quite depressing if you had a busy day but didn’t actually walk much. As far as I’m aware it doesn’t register steps if your arms don’t move - eg a hospital porter pushing a trolly but walking all day registers very little and if you have it your pocket or bag you can walk to Tipperary with little to show for it. Don’t know if I’m using it incorrectly. Also people get a bit smug when asking/discussing their daily steps. As for the other bits I couldn’t get to grips at all. For just counting steps I’m sure there are good cheaper alternatives.

Certainly wouldn’t go for this one with the ****** Alexa in it.

CC

Shall we take bets on the colour for the next show as she has obviously bought a job lot.

I had one before and sent it back - suppose to record you going up and down the stairs and add it to the total steps ..

Nada, zilch, nothing ..

plus the company kept sending e-mails every day and that annoyed me too.

I had one before and sent it back - suppose to record you going up and down the stairs and add it to the total steps ..

Nada, zilch, nothing ..

plus the company kept sending e-mails every day and that annoyed me too.

Yes me too - no count when doing stairs and sometimes there when you haven’t used stairs.
For me it is the inability to see the screen and having to do a crazy flick of my arm to get the info on the screen as the tapping and scrolling didn’t work. Also not everyone likes a silicone strap, I wouldn’t use it on a summer holiday even though that is when I walk a lot every day.

Every time I see Abbie Liar (the tech NON-expert) she is bigger than last time, not a good advert for a fitness gadget, and still in her pyjamas as well

I’ve got the Charge 2 and I love it. It works by detecting movement so if you don’t move your arm it won’t register as LATI said and some non-walking movements might count e.g. I took mine off today when I made fish pie as mashing spuds registers as steps for me. I’ve not had a problem with counting steps going up and down stairs and walking up hills will add to your stairs count, I’ve done 26 flights today because I’ve been out walking and it’s quite hilly near us. I get an email once a week with a summary for the week but I’ve not had daily emails. Today’s offering is fancier and more expensive than mine so whether it’s worth the money depends on whether the additional features are something you would use.

Latest posts

Back