Fitbit TSV 17/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve got the Charge 2 and I love it. It works by detecting movement so if you don’t move your arm it won’t register as LATI said and some non-walking movements might count e.g. I took mine off today when I made fish pie as mashing spuds registers as steps for me. I’ve not had a problem with counting steps going up and down stairs and walking up hills will add to your stairs count, I’ve done 26 flights today because I’ve been out walking and it’s quite hilly near us. I get an email once a week with a summary for the week but I’ve not had daily emails. Today’s offering is fancier and more expensive than mine so whether it’s worth the money depends on whether the additional features are something you would use.

Like mine as well feel lost when I don't wear it.

The lovely Abby was wearing the same ridiculous outfit in a different colour this morning. A new take on the shell suit perhaps??

Does anyone own a Fitbit? Do they make you healthier or do they just make you wear ridiculous clothes?

CC

:mysmilie_19:

Awful in pink, just awful. How do these people get jobs on the TV?

CC

Well, Hohbein, creepy fella that does Samsung TV's (forgot his name..smug little twerp) Abbie Dyson (she must have changed her surname to that by now yes?) the women who do the battery lightbulbs etc, all have one thing in common. They are gobshites. My granny might have "affectionately" called it the gift of the gab. But it's clear that incessant waffling is far more of a pre-requisite than actual knowledge.

Well, Hohbein, creepy fella that does Samsung TV's (forgot his name..smug little twerp) Abbie Dyson (she must have changed her surname to that by now yes?) the women who do the battery lightbulbs etc, all have one thing in common. They are gobshites. My granny might have "affectionately" called it the gift of the gab. But it's clear that incessant waffling is far more of a pre-requisite than actual knowledge.

You took the words right out of my mouth! (Everyone start signing Meatloaf now )

Latest posts

Back