oooo errrrr - Page 3





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: oooo errrrr

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I can’t believe there are many people who don’t know Chloe Everton is gay, mostly down to her mannerisms being very “laddish” I can’t stand her, not because she’s gay, just can’t stand her. Every time I have the misfortune of channel hopping on QVC and she’s there, I hear Aerosmith’s (and the Mrs Doubtfire clip playing footy to) “Dude (Looks Like A Lady)”
    I can't stand her either. The epitome of the mean girl from school.
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
     

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I can't stand her either. The epitome of the mean girl from school.
    Yeah T, her and Alex Kramer both remind me of the mean girls, you can just see it in them.

    Likes Twilight , candycane liked this post
     

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Yeah T, her and Alex Kramer both remind me of the mean girls, you can just see it in them.
    Yep, the two team captains at games and you just KNOW they are going to pick you last.

    CC
     

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERICS MUM View Post
    I donít have a gaydar and this absence has been a cause of embarrassment for me on several occasions over the years.
    Maybe it means you don't make assumptions?!
    Likes Loveinamist , ERICS MUM , candycane liked this post
     

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I'm surprised anyone didn't know Chloe was gay - she told Carla Laszlo live on air during a dress show (sort of under her breath but you could clearly hear it). Cringe cringe.

    Zippy's head is round and bald.

    CC
    I'm not that surprised people didn't know Chloe is gay.
    I've personally never heard her mention it on air - which is why I was questioning QVC attitude to diversity etc! - and think most people probably would only know from her posts on social media or blogs etc...

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Yeah T, her and Alex Kramer both remind me of the mean girls, you can just see it in them.
    Knuckles Kramer!
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    1,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I can’t believe there are many people who don’t know Chloe Everton is gay, mostly down to her mannerisms being very “laddish” I can’t stand her, not because she’s gay, just can’t stand her. Every time I have the misfortune of channel hopping on QVC and she’s there, I hear Aerosmith’s (and the Mrs Doubtfire clip playing footy to) “Dude (Looks Like A Lady)”
    The fact that a woman displays "very laddish mannerisms" doesn't mean is she is gay - any more than enjoying a lovely bubble bath makes a man gay..!
    Likes Nicky-j liked this post
     

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    The fact that a woman displays "very laddish mannerisms" doesn't mean is she is gay - any more than enjoying a lovely bubble bath makes a man gay..!
    I couldn’t agree more, only in Chloe Everton’s case it does and that’s who we’re discussing.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes Linwood liked this post
     

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Herts/Beds
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    The fact that a woman displays "very laddish mannerisms" doesn't mean is she is gay - any more than enjoying a lovely bubble bath makes a man gay..!
    It was the way he inferred (and his actions) of a luxury bubble bath, and if it made Andi Peters drop his jaw, then...…...
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,815
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    What I've never understood is that Craig, Chloe and Miceal are all gay but you never hear them mention partners or other halves etc etc. Maybe they're all single or just private people which is totally fine and their business but they do talk about their families a lot, so I just really hope that they don't feel that they can't share that side of their lives freely - or been made to feel that by QVC...
    Never knew that about Chloe, they say you learn something new everyday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •