L’ Occitane Alex’s Whole New World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
So caught a little of Q today, Alexis on with Craig selling the set of three boules with the not found on the high street four items in.
Anyway she proudly announced a whole new world had been opened to her since the arrival of puppy Alfie - thinks that’s his name.
Now there was I thinking along like when we got our lab puppy our daughter used to come down all happy in a morning instead of grumpy drawers.
Or the way they change family life, how they bring families together and puts a smile on older family members faces. The puppy classes you go to, or walks or new doggy places or different holidays taking doggy along or people you come in contact with or funny doggy mishaps etc. etc. etc.

Nah nothing like that at all from Alexis, just not one bit of it!

This whole brand new world that’s been open to Alexis is the people who she hasn’t bought L’Occitane for in the past like

The Vet
The Person Who Walks Alfie
The Person Who Calls To Collect Alfie When They Are Going Away
The Person Who Looks After Alfie When They Are Away

:mysmilie_7::mysmilie_468::mysmilie_466:

God she's such a fanny, I really dislike her shallowness. Bet Alfie can't wait for her to go on holiday. Blahhhh.

CC

What a shame, when fun and life-affirming parts of your family life are reduced to props for selling!

Sure is
I’ve mis-titled the post Alex but then perhaps not. As it could apply to presenter Alex, who never fails to use “the kids” as she calls them to sell Q products.

I expect she's constantly looking for people to offload those freebies on to. How about giving a hand cream and foot lotion duo to the lollipop lady she continually splashes by driving through that darn pothole when she'd doing the school run on rainy mornings?!

Alex Kramer is the same her hands never keep still, never. Alex Kramer has no shame and will use anyone and anything to sell a product including her sick daughter lying in her hospital bed.

As for Alexis she’s looking more and more like she doesn’t want to be there, it’s written all over her face like a slapped bum, so will spout any old rubbish because she just doesn’t care.

What a load of Rollocks. Why get a dog and then pay someone to take it for a walk. What a silly woman. She needs to get a life along with many other presenters. No wonder I hardly ever watch the programme these days.

Having a dog, or even better, a Puppay!! has now sadly become a fashion accessory, often to post on sm, have its own account, etc etc. Makes my piss boil.:angry:

Having a dog, or even better, a Puppay!! has now sadly become a fashion accessory, often to post on sm, have its own account, etc etc. Makes my piss boil.:angry:

:mysmilie_17: calm down now. Yes fashion accessory dogs were all the rage where I lived except it was trophy dogs. One guy had a staffie then he had a rottie then he had an akita then his girlfriend had the must have accessory the french bulldog. This was all over the timeframe of a couple of years - what happened to the cast offs, that's what I want to know :mysmilie_51:

CC

Latest posts

Back