Artiscent

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
For anybody who`se a fan of brands such as Shay and Blue then you may like the new Artiscent fragrances from Superdrug. Currently on offer, got the leaping bunny so 100% cruelty free and dermalogically tested. I ordered the Cedre Blanc for Mr V and honestly it is lovely. Well worth trying at these prices and I`ve just ordered 2 more of them.
https://www.superdrug.com/search?text=artiscent

Wow that’s brilliant thanks Vienna, great reviews and you can’t argue with those prices. :mysmilie_3:

Wow that’s brilliant thanks Vienna, great reviews and you can’t argue with those prices. :mysmilie_3:

Yes and suitable for vegans etc too plus the ladies fragrances are brand new today so no reviews as yet but if they`re as good as the mens fragrances then I`ll be ordering one or two of those as well. Having said that I`d happily wear the cedar blanc myself, its unisex I`d say.

Yes and suitable for vegans etc too plus the ladies fragrances are brand new today so no reviews as yet but if they`re as good as the mens fragrances then I`ll be ordering one or two of those as well. Having said that I`d happily wear the cedar blanc myself, its unisex I`d say.

Yes I agree about the men’s fragrance, I’m going to try each of the women’s, thanks again xx

Thanks for the tip. I spotted these in an email from Superdrug but hadn't heard of them...

Are they a Superdrug own-brand do you know?

Last year or the one before, I bought a Superdrug 12 days of Xmas/advent Calendar type 'thing', which contained the cutest little glass bottles of EDP from their own brand 'Bloom' range in various scents...

They were so well presented and I loved the scent of at least half (didn't hate the others, just not for me). However they were SO weak and had such poor longevity, they were barely worth bothering with. My nieces ended up with most of them to "splash about"!

Think that put me off their own-brand fragrance tbh...
But looking at these Artiscent ones, I am tempted again!

I don't know if you wrote it (!) but this is a very glowing review for the Cedar Blanc:

"This is AMAZING!!!!! It's 100% an accurate copy of invictus by paco rabanne and its an eau de parfum so stronger than most!! And less than a £5 ......i cleared the shelf!! Nobody will know the difference i promise!!! JUST WOW!!!"

Thanks for the tip. I spotted these in an email from Superdrug but hadn't heard of them...

Are they a Superdrug own-brand do you know?

Last year or the one before, I bought a Superdrug 12 days of Xmas/advent Calendar type 'thing', which contained the cutest little glass bottles of EDP from their own brand 'Bloom' range in various scents...

They were so well presented and I loved the scent of at least half (didn't hate the others, just not for me). However they were SO weak and had such poor longevity, they were barely worth bothering with. My nieces ended up with most of them to "splash about"!

Think that put me off their own-brand fragrance tbh...
But looking at these Artiscent ones, I am tempted again!

I don't know if you wrote it (!) but this is a very glowing review for the Cedar Blanc:

"This is AMAZING!!!!! It's 100% an accurate copy of invictus by paco rabanne and its an eau de parfum so stronger than most!! And less than a £5 ......i cleared the shelf!! Nobody will know the difference i promise!!! JUST WOW!!!"

Nope Loopy I haven`t left a review so it wasn`t me. I rarely ever bother writing reviews, maybe I should. Anyway the Cedar Blanc is a hit with hubby and i got him the body spray too. I`m waiting for my ladies perfume to arrive plus more of the mens for Mr V. I`ll feed back on the ladies when it arrives. I ordered the Spring Fleurs. I must say the mens stuff seemed to last on Mr V. I could still smell it on his clothes when I sort them for the washing machine.

Well my ladies perfume Spring Fleurs arrived this morning and to be honest I`m not keen on it. To me it doesn`t smell at all flowery but very green. I`m not very good at describing smells but it reminds me of grass, ferns and foliage, not the flowery smell I was hoping for. I`ve worn it for a couple of hours and can still smell it so it seems to be lasting on me. It isn`t a nasty smell, far from it, it just isn`t my cup of tea. For anybody who likes green perfumes I`d say it would be more of a hit and of course everybody`s skin will react differently to it. It reminds me of a perfume I`ve smelled before but I can`t recall which, not much help I know. Anyway for less than a fiver it was worth a punt and I`ll continue to use it as an everyday perfume.

Latest posts

Back