Tarte TSV 08/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do I like the TSV? Yes, I do!

Do I need the TSV? No, I do not!

I am hankering after a striped arm, though.

Tarte TSV 2.jpg

Tarte Gift & Glam Shape Tape Colour Collection
Item Number: 239388
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £1.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.32

This gorgeous make-up collection from Tarte features the bestselling Shape Tape Concealer with a blending sponge, plus the brand new Gift & Glam Palette, which includes four portable palettes, each containing five eyeshadows and one cheek shade. Complete with mini Maneater Mascara, mini Busy Gal Lipgloss and a magnetic palette case, this fabulous make-up set will make the perfect gift this festive season, if you can bear to part with it!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection individually directly from Tarte you’d pay £86. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £44.09.

Perfectly portable - the new Gift & Glam Palette contains four palettes that are removable and fit in the included magnetic palette, so you can easily take your favourite shades with you on the go. Each one contains five wearable eyeshadows in specially co-ordinated colours, plus a cheek shade (two blushers, one highlighter and one bronzer), to offer a beautiful make-up look. The mini mascara and lipgloss are ideal for popping in your handbag for touch-ups throughout the day too.

A true icon - discover the bestselling Shape Tape Contour Concealer, a full-coverage, radiant, creamy concealer featuring a tapered wand applicator for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage. With a limited edition decorative lid, paired with the new Quickie Blending Sponge, you’ll get smooth, even, youthful-looking coverage without any settling into fine lines.

‘Tis the season - this collection will make the perfect gift for any beauty fan this festive season, or if you want to split it up, you could easily keep the minis and concealer and gift the palette, or vice versa!

Stock up on high-performance formulas - choose our Auto Delivery option and you can receive the limited edition Treasures Collectors collection in 90 days’ time at today’s fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Shape Tape Concealer with decorative lid (10ml) - in Fair, Light, Light Neutral, Light Medium, Light Medium Honey, Medium, Tan, Deep, Deep Sand and Rich. A creamy, full-coverage concealer for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage
1 x Mini Maneater Voluptuous Mascara (4.5ml) - in Black. With a custom, moulded magne-brush that clings to and separates every last lash as it applies even, seamless coats of triple-black, hydrating pigment
1 x Mini Busy Gal Lipgloss (3ml) - in Bonus (clear glitter). Apply one swipe of this fuss-free tube to your lips in the car, on the train, or while you walk to work
1 x Quickie Blending Sponge - for smooth, even, youthful-looking coverage without any settling into fine lines
1 x Magnetic Palette Case

Plus New Gift & Glam Palette with four removable palettes containing:

20 x Eyeshadows (0.7g) - in Sleigh My Name (metallic copper), Elf'd Up (matte warm brown), Button Nose (deep matte plum), Blizzard (matte cream), Brassy & Sassy (metallic gold), Winter Wish (metallic steel), Icicle (metallic white), Treetops (metallic emerald), Sage (matte grey), Garland (metallic deep steel blue), Snowdust (matte ivory), Luxe (matte mauve), Icy (metallic champagne), Present (matte warm light brown), Winter & Chill (metallic berry), Sugar Dusted (matte tan), Ring It In (metallic orange copper), Bronzy & Bright (metallic bronze), Yuletide (matte terracotta) and Angel Kisses (matte coral)
1 x Highlighter (2.3g) - in Fa La La Lit (golden champagne)
2 x Blushers (2.3g) - in Winter Kisses (matte cool pink) and ‘Tis the Season (matte warm pink)
1 x Bronzer (2.3g) - in Winter Wonderland (matte bronzer)

Auto Delivery drop contains:

1 x Shape Tape Concealer (10ml) - in Fair, Light, Light Neutral, Light Medium, Light Medium Honey, Medium, Tan, Deep, Deep Sand and Rich. A creamy, full-coverage concealer for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage
1 x Maneater Voluptuous Mascara (9ml) - in Black. With a custom, moulded magne-brush that clings to and separates every last lash as it applies even, seamless coats of triple-black, hydrating pigment
1 x Busy Gal Lipgloss (12ml) - in Bonus (clear glitter). Apply one swipe of this fuss-free tube to your lips in the car, on the train, or while you walk to work
1 x Quickie Blending Sponge - for smooth, even, youthful-looking coverage without any settling into fine lines

Plus a Tarte Treasures Collectors Palette containing:

9 x Eyeshadows - in Wonderland (matte cream), Gilded (caramel lustre), Cranberry Kiss (cranberry lustre), Foiled (metallic rose gold), Hot Cocoa & Chill (matte warm brown), Cinnamon Swirl (copper lustre), Nutmeg (matte light brown), Buttered Rum (bronze lustre) and Giving (matte burgundy)
2 x Blushers - in Always Nice (pink with golden sheen) and Bow-tied (matte soft rose)
2 x Highlighters - Drippin’ (golden highlight) and Glow Szn (champagne highlight)

How to use:

Shape Tape Concealer:

Conceal and brighten the under eye by dotting the concealer and blending out with the damp Quickie Blending Sponge

Gift & Glam Palette, mascara and lipgloss:

Using the set, blend any of these jewel-toned shadows over your lid, following with a light dusting of blush and highlight on your cheeks
Top off the eyes with Maneater Voluptuous Mascara by generously coating the custom-moulded brush with the triple-black formula, starting at the base of your lashes and pulling through to the tip
Pop on some Busy Gal Gloss by applying one swipe of the fuss-free tube

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239388

Disappointed in this after really looking forward to a Tarte Christmas TSV .Far too much glitter for me.

ml for ml

1 x Shape Tape Concealer with decorative lid (10ml) - £23 direct cost £11.21
1 x Quickie Blending Sponge - £14 direct cost £6.82
Palette £49 direct cost £23.88

Total Worth direct from Tarte £86 cost incl p&p used in calculations £41.91

I'm holding out for the Auto-Delivery option; I really want that "Treasures" palette in the 2nd drop. This will be my first auto delivery in a long while. I'm also very pleased to see the "Light Neutral" shape tape option; it's my perfect colour in Tarte foundations; I'd gravitate towards the Fair shade but the Light Neutral seems better even though I'm fairly pale. I certainly don't need foundation any time soon so I'm pleased there isn't one in this TSV!

I don't rate the Shape Tarte sponge compared to the original Beauty Blender which I use. I ended up giving away so a waste of money for me.

I did have a closer look at the palettes on Tarte's own website and decided did not want. The one with the blue shades a big no for me. Also someone on the Tarte site has reviewed and done their own swatches and nowhere near the pigment of the photos from Tarte.

I admit I bought the Nars Hyped Holiday palette and just adore it.

Five days to talk myself out of ordering...that could be enough time! So I'll get all my palettes out and give myself "the talk" I have 3 shape tapes in my stock pile 1 Fair and 2 Light, but I agree the sponge isn't much good; I have a set of sponges in a set from Lidl for under a tenner and they're far better; those mini-sized eggy sponges work better for me around my eyes than a full-sized sponge; or just use my finger-tips if in a rush.

Tarte Gift & Glam Shape Tape Colour Collection
Item Number: 239388
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £1.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.32

This gorgeous make-up collection from Tarte features the bestselling Shape Tape Concealer with a blending sponge, plus the brand new Gift & Glam Palette, which includes four portable palettes, each containing five eyeshadows and one cheek shade. Complete with mini Maneater Mascara, mini Busy Gal Lipgloss and a magnetic palette case, this fabulous make-up set will make the perfect gift this festive season, if you can bear to part with it!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection individually directly from Tarte you’d pay £86. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £44.09.

Perfectly portable - the new Gift & Glam Palette contains four palettes that are removable and fit in the included magnetic palette, so you can easily take your favourite shades with you on the go. Each one contains five wearable eyeshadows in specially co-ordinated colours, plus a cheek shade (two blushers, one highlighter and one bronzer), to offer a beautiful make-up look. The mini mascara and lipgloss are ideal for popping in your handbag for touch-ups throughout the day too.

A true icon - discover the bestselling Shape Tape Contour Concealer, a full-coverage, radiant, creamy concealer featuring a tapered wand applicator for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage. With a limited edition decorative lid, paired with the new Quickie Blending Sponge, you’ll get smooth, even, youthful-looking coverage without any settling into fine lines.

‘Tis the season - this collection will make the perfect gift for any beauty fan this festive season, or if you want to split it up, you could easily keep the minis and concealer and gift the palette, or vice versa!

Stock up on high-performance formulas - choose our Auto Delivery option and you can receive the limited edition Treasures Collectors collection in 90 days’ time at today’s fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Shape Tape Concealer with decorative lid (10ml) - in Fair, Light, Light Neutral, Light Medium, Light Medium Honey, Medium, Tan, Deep, Deep Sand and Rich. A creamy, full-coverage concealer for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage
1 x Mini Maneater Voluptuous Mascara (4.5ml) - in Black. With a custom, moulded magne-brush that clings to and separates every last lash as it applies even, seamless coats of triple-black, hydrating pigment
1 x Mini Busy Gal Lipgloss (3ml) - in Bonus (clear glitter). Apply one swipe of this fuss-free tube to your lips in the car, on the train, or while you walk to work
1 x Magnetic Palette Case

Plus New Gift & Glam Palette with four removable palettes containing:

20 x Eyeshadows (0.7g) - in Sleigh My Name (metallic copper), Elf'd Up (matte warm brown), Button Nose (deep matte plum), Blizzard (matte cream), Brassy & Sassy (metallic gold), Winter Wish (metallic steel), Icicle (metallic white), Treetops (metallic emerald), Sage (matte grey), Garland (metallic deep steel blue), Snowdust (matte ivory), Luxe (matte mauve), Icy (metallic champagne), Present (matte warm light brown), Winter & Chill (metallic berry), Sugar Dusted (matte tan), Ring It In (metallic orange copper), Bronzy & Bright (metallic bronze), Yuletide (matte terracotta) and Angel Kisses (matte coral)
1 x Highlighter (2.3g) - in Fa La La Lit (golden champagne)
2 x Blushers (2.3g) - in Winter Kisses (matte cool pink) and ‘Tis the Season (matte warm pink)
1 x Bronzer (2.3g) - in Winter Wonderland (matte bronzer)

Auto Delivery drop contains:

1 x Shape Tape Concealer (10ml) - in Fair, Light, Light Neutral, Light Medium, Light Medium Honey, Medium, Tan, Deep, Deep Sand and Rich. A creamy, full-coverage concealer for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage
1 x Maneater Voluptuous Mascara (9ml) - in Black. With a custom, moulded magne-brush that clings to and separates every last lash as it applies even, seamless coats of triple-black, hydrating pigment
1 x Busy Gal Lipgloss (12ml) - in Bonus (clear glitter). Apply one swipe of this fuss-free tube to your lips in the car, on the train, or while you walk to work

Plus a Tarte Treasures Collectors Palette containing:

9 x Eyeshadows - in Wonderland (matte cream), Gilded (caramel lustre), Cranberry Kiss (cranberry lustre), Foiled (metallic rose gold), Hot Cocoa & Chill (matte warm brown), Cinnamon Swirl (copper lustre), Nutmeg (matte light brown), Buttered Rum (bronze lustre) and Giving (matte burgundy)
2 x Blushers - in Always Nice (pink with golden sheen) and Bow-tied (matte soft rose)
2 x Highlighters - Drippin’ (golden highlight) and Glow Szn (champagne highlight)

How to use:

Shape Tape Concealer:

Conceal and brighten the under eye by dotting the concealer and blending out with the damp Quickie Blending Sponge

Gift & Glam Palette, mascara and lipgloss:

Using the set, blend any of these jewel-toned shadows over your lid, following with a light dusting of blush and highlight on your cheeks
Top off the eyes with Maneater Voluptuous Mascara by generously coating the custom-moulded brush with the triple-black formula, starting at the base of your lashes and pulling through to the tip
Pop on some Busy Gal Gloss by applying one swipe of the fuss-free tube

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239388

Auto Delivery
Item Number 241249
https://www.qvcuk.com/Tarte-Gift-&-Glam-Shape-Tape-Colour-Collection.product.241249.html

I had it in my basket but said it can't be delivered to my address! So if, like me, you live in deepest darkest West Sussex maybe Hermes is having a go slow!

:frown:

Maybe it's for my own good! :wink:

Oh! Someone on Facebook was complaining that the TSV could not be delivered to her address. I thought it was because she lived not on UK mainland and RM restrictions and nail polish?

Ah glad it's not just me; we do have problems with deliveries as none of the houses have numbers; but I did wonder whether Hermes had black-listed me!
:Banane13:

Am sitting on my hands hoping for a shot of common sense, because I really don't :fish:it!

Am sitting on my hands hoping for a shot of common sense, because I really don't :fish:it!

Apply Nanny McFee

When you need me but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go.

I have got quite a few eyeshadow powder palettes from different brands. I watched a you-tube video about use by dates ect and on the back of them, it shows once opened how long a palette should be kept for. Most of the one's she had were use within 18 to 24 months. Put me right off buying any more as mine hardly have a dent in them and had for a few years.
I had a clear out today and chucked out loads of smashbox/Mally products that had deffo changed texture and gone crumbly.

Latest posts

Back