Aldi - Yankee Candle - Jar Style

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone tried these? Do they have a reasonably strong scent?

Burning a Hisbiscus yankee tart tonight - really nice. Very cosy in Candy Towers tonight, log burner on, Bryan stretched out the WHOLE length of a 2 seater sofa (he's only a terrier), Mr CC scrunched up on the end of the sofa, a little glass of wine, in my PJs and thinking about crumpet (those holey things you toast lol).

CC

Yes CC I’ve tried most of Aldi candles and what I’ve tried have been lovely. I’m not sure if you’re aware but if you burned it and didn’t like it they’ll give you your money back, yes true, not just QVC.

Anyone tried these? Do they have a reasonably strong scent?

Burning a Hisbiscus yankee tart tonight - really nice. Very cosy in Candy Towers tonight, log burner on, Bryan stretched out the WHOLE length of a 2 seater sofa (he's only a terrier), Mr CC scrunched up on the end of the sofa, a little glass of wine, in my PJs and thinking about crumpet (those holey things you toast lol).

CC

I've said before how nice you are CC, but it's very kind of you to let Mr CC to wear your PJs:mysmilie_17:

I've said before how nice you are CC, but it's very kind of you to let Mr CC to wear your PJs:mysmilie_17:

....Not just me then...

Obie was doing the 'springer sprawl' last night too, on a 2 seater sofa...totally hogging it!

My Alfie (who is not a skinny-minny but is a healthy weight and more to the point, a CAT..!), some how manages to take over half of a 3-seater sofa or a good third of a double bed...!
It's quite a skill actually! ;)
Good job we love them..!

(I've also noticed that he is managing to claim more and more of the house.
Each "spot" then has to have a throw put on it, and suddenly there's barely a chair or surface left in the house that can be used without first using a lint roller or, especially at this time of year, a Hoover or dustpan and brush..!

I’ve been burning a two wick one, it burns brilliantly even but I can’t say you can smell any scent.

Latest posts

Back