Prue Leith x Lola Rose Launches 6pm on 22/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, that collection is nothing like what I've seen Prue Leith wearing - just a rehash of old Lola Rose designs, and with a ridiculous high price because of the PL connection (or not).

I suffer from Arthritis no way could my body cope with the weight of those body armour pieces

Why would anyone buy a piece of jewellery just because it's endorsed by Prue Leith (if I even know who she is). Won't make me buy, just like I wouldn't buy anything because it's punted by Amanda Holden or Rylan. If you like it you like it but you don't spend money just because a certain non-person is selling it surely?

CC

I just caught the last 10 minutes of Nikki Lola Rose presenting another of her ranges.Small delicate gold on silver etc. Set with very small stones.Nikki was enthusing ‘layering is the way to go’, well yes by which time you will have spent into £100’s to get enough to make a modest impact.Great for Nikki but I will stick to similar for far less on the High St. probably Primark.

Is Lola Rose selling out perhaps? We've all got wise to the fact that the original concept (no matter what brand) is now spreading itself thinner and thinner to make maybe more and more money by supplying a worse product.

CC

I like QVC jewellery including Lola Rose just not at current prices. Lola Rose has lost its way though

I like QVC jewellery including Lola Rose just not at current prices. Lola Rose has lost its way though

I agree Boffy. I love the Lola Rose that I have from years ago, although some pieces are a bit too heavy for me now, as I have fibromyalgia and anything heavy is a no for me, but I very rarely see necklaces where I think, 'I must have that'. I still buy bracelets.

The brand has lost its way, and I reckon that other 'designers' within Lola Rose rather than Nikki are having too big a say. The necklaces these days are mostly just strands of beads all the time without the hearts, flowers, butterflies of latter years. They are now rather bland. They obviously give a bigger profit margin.

Ah yes, profit and the customers can go to hell in a handcart. We'll sell them things they don't like or want at a stupid price and they'll still buy "the brand" because they're nice people.

CC

Latest posts

Back