Beauty with Dyson Supersonic TSV 23/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So my crystal ball says:

Original hairdryer(as they are bringing out a new version early next year and want rid of the old stock) perhaps £50 off and 6 easy pay.

I would agree it will be the hairdryer as three of the hours on the day are listed as "Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer"

Oh great - not. Hours of Abbie Horne wittering on.

I’m sure the hairdryer is the best thing since sliced bread but, even though I could afford to buy one, I’d never pay that much for it, even if it was a quarter of the price. My £5 hairdryer from Tesco dries my hair with no problem and when on a cool heat doesn’t frazzle my hair.

And I think the AirWrap is even worse because the hairstyles it creates look awful and yet it’s even more expensive.

Just my opinion and I wouldn’t want to offend anyone who has bought one.

Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer with Red Limited Edition Presentation Case
Item Number: 402733
QVC Price £329.00
Todays Special Value Price £274.98
P&P £0.00

6 Easy Pays of £45.83 (will kick in soon not at time of posting)

The Dyson Supersonic hairdryer has a powerful digital motor, intelligent heat control, and comes with 360-degree rotating attachments for precise styling that secure with one click, plus the motor is housed in the handle, meaning the weight is more balanced than traditional hairdryers. In limited edition red with a matching presentation case, this lightweight, easy-to-use hairdryer is fast and efficient, making it the perfect option for all your styling needs.
Fast drying - drying your hair shouldn’t take forever. The Dyson’s high velocity airflow makes it so much faster to dry even long hair.

Salon-style finish - the microprocessor helps to measure and regulate the air temperature 20 times a second, keeping the temperature at the correct level and promoting a shiny, glossy finish, while the negative ions help reduce static, so you get a sleek look without any worry about frizz.

Handle the heat - this hairdryer features an Intelligent Heat Control system so that it never exceeds 145C, so your hair won’t be exposed to excessive amounts of heat, which can potentially cause damage to the follicle.

It’s a breeze - patented Air Multiplier technology plus the clever digital V9 motor ensures you treat your hair to a directional, high velocity air jet for fast, controlled blow drying and styling.

Perfectly proportioned - smaller and lighter than any other Dyson motor, the V9 has been designed to fit into the handle, so the centre of mass (and weight) fits securely in the palm of your hand. Combined with the short nozzle, this means you can easily control, manoeuvre and style, without feeling discomfort.

Fine-tuned design - the Dyson V9 digital motor is encased in a rubber mount to absorb vibrations, meaning it’s quiet; a must for early mornings!

Simple assembly - this innovative hairdryer comes with magnetic attachments, so you can easily remove and slot on your nozzle or diffuser for the perfect blow dry.

Clean with ease - all you have to do is twist and release to clean the filter and help get your Supersonic hairdryer looking brand new again.

The power's in the presentation - beautifully crafted and developed by James Dyson himself, protect and store your Supersonic hairdryer in the limited-edition red presentation case included.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson Supersonic, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

What's in the box?

1 x Dyson Supersonic hairdryer - in limited edition red
1 x Dyson smoothing nozzle - dry and style at the same time
1 x Dyson diffuser - natural drying accelerated
1 x Dyson styling concentrator - airflow precisely where you need it
1 x heat mat
1 x red presentation case

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402733

I’d still never pay that ridiculous price for a hair dryer, but that’s just me. The price is more than my winter heating bill for gas and electricity combined so I know where my priorities lie and as I said earlier - my Tesco hairdryer does a good job as far as I’m concerned. I wouldn’t even want one as a present to be honest.

I bet those people who have bought it at full price will be a little miffed to say the least.

So my crystal ball says:

Original hairdryer(as they are bringing out a new version early next year and want rid of the old stock) perhaps £50 off and 6 easy pay.

Is there a new version coming out? and what would the difference be to this one? more attachments maybe.

Chloe is on now with Julien Mcdonald and pushing the launch of the TSV on Friday.
Chloe: what will you be doing on Friday at 9pm?
Julien: well I won't be buying a hair dryer for £300, that's for certain. Even if it is a dyson.
:mysmilie_17:

Is there a new version coming out? and what would the difference be to this one? more attachments maybe.

Probably a new improved version. I mean look at the vacuums a new model is always coming out which is supposed to be improved and better. Might have duel voltage, so many shocked they cannot bring their hairdryer on holiday with them. A smaller version? Who knows but you can bet because they are giving QVC the TSV something is on the horizon.

abbey horne looks like Larry Grayson in that suit

But still better than her Fitbit drum majorette outfits!!

Chloe was completely off the rails at 9pm. Hyper doesn't begin to describe it. It says a lot that she made Abbie look calm, measured and classy. She veered between barrow girl market trader and infantile clowning, which (the clowning) clearly made Abbie uncomfortable.

After stupidly sitting through that hysteria, I needed a lie-down.

Latest posts

Back