Oh what have you bought me for Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
.......... Christmas morning excitedly undoing the bows on the gift mate bag to find....

A lantern to change a fuse in the dark.
Or
G Tech vacuum cleaner to keep the house floors clean.
Or
A poorly rated machine to remove dry, dead skin off the face.

Cheers QVC you are spoiling us with some real cracker Christmas gifts

Just wonder which presenters have made requests from Father Christmas for these beauties.

.......... Christmas morning excitedly undoing the bows on the gift mate bag to find....

A lantern to change a fuse in the dark.
Or
G Tech vacuum cleaner to keep the house floors clean.
Or
A poorly rated machine to remove dry, dead skin off the face.

Cheers QVC you are spoiling us with some real cracker Christmas gifts

Just wonder which presenters have made requests from Father Christmas for these beauties.

I'm sure we could collectively rewrite The Twelve Days Of Christmas using daft items from the Q, maybe not the numbers but defo a long list. A bag of assorted Poo Pourri would have to be somewhere in it :mysmilie_19:

If anyone bought me a poo pourri for Christmas I'd **** on their head. Did I just say that? It's the whisky, apologies in advance :mysmilie_17:

CC

If anyone bought me a poo pourri for Christmas I'd **** on their head. Did I just say that? It's the whisky, apologies in advance :mysmilie_17:

CC

Put more water with it CC. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Poo pourri is the ideal table gift for the Christmas lunch gathering surely?

Yes of course, no self discerning host would make Christmas dinner and not have a Poo-Pourri next to ones dinner plate........those sprouts can be a right bugger.

One thing we can be 100% sure about is that the Q princess will NOT be getting any of these ridiculous “gifts” as presents other than a jokey family thing.

Anyway why would they need a Gtech/overpriced casserole dish/iron etc for a present since they get them all for free.

Just imagine JRs face if on their “engagement” Mr R gave her an iron and said “look luv we’ve shacked up for 40 years and had two kids so there’s little point in an engagement and wedding ring but the iron is up the duff and after all it’s the thought that counts”

Jill F would have to be worked with if Larry produced anything even remotely associated with housekeeping (other than a maid).

Spaniel ears is always on holiday so Dr Spaniel ears can buy her a sun hat to cover her extensions.

And we all know that Chuntley The Elder is getting a kilt so she can “garden” in it.

"On the first day of Christmas, a gift from QVC, four bottles of Poo Pourri" :song:

One thing we can be 100% sure about is that the Q princess will NOT be getting any of these ridiculous “gifts” as presents other than a jokey family thing.

Anyway why would they need a Gtech/overpriced casserole dish/iron etc for a present since they get them all for free.

Just imagine JRs face if on their “engagement” Mr R gave her an iron and said “look luv we’ve shacked up for 40 years and had two kids so there’s little point in an engagement and wedding ring but the iron is up the duff and after all it’s the thought that counts”

Jill F would have to be worked with if Larry produced anything even remotely associated with housekeeping (other than a maid).

Spaniel ears is always on holiday so Dr Spaniel ears can buy her a sun hat to cover her extensions.

And we all know that Chuntley The Elder is getting a kilt so she can “garden” in it.

Rather a touchy Q subject atm :mysmilie_11:

Is she not with Scottie then?

Chloe Everton attended a friends wedding and the pictures that were taken of Chloe Everton lying on the floor looking up a mans kilt, dry humping another man from the back, her drunk doing the splits and her girlfriend reaching out to help her looking worried and embarrassed, and the last one is too embarrassing to put in to words, instead of “Uptown Girl” she’s named herself “UpKilt Girl” for obvious reasons. The girls an embarrassment.

Latest posts

Back