Gatineau TSV 24/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The Gatineau Christmas TSV is on Sunday 24th November and will have 4 full size products and 1 super size.

Last edited:
Hmmm, wonder what Uncle Andrew will bring us for the Christmas TSV. Did anyone think he looked like he was wearing a toupee when he was on the other day? Could have sworn it was . . .

CC

Our Christmas Today's Special Value includes your choice of 50ml Moisturiser:

- Age Benefit Advanced Regenerating Cream
- DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Cream
- Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream

Hmmm, wonder what Uncle Andrew will bring us for the Christmas TSV. Did anyone think he looked like he was wearing a toupee when he was on the other day? Could have sworn it was . . .

CC

:mysmilie_47: Here's to our very own Uncle Knobhead! xoxo

Our Christmas Today's Special Value includes your choice of 50ml Moisturiser:

- Age Benefit Advanced Regenerating Cream
- DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Cream
- Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream

Ooooooooo.....How does anyone find the age benefit? I've heard it's too rich.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing is too rich for my skin, I'm a bit tempted but I didn't find the Gatineau products as good as the Elemis ones. I'll need to watch the presentation but I keep getting distracted by Uncle Wig-head's hair.

CC

I rate their serums but not their cleansers and moisturisers. I guess I just don't like heavy textures in face care. I won't be buying.

I don't mind the Gatineau textures and might go for this in Defilift (subject to price and other contents of course!)as I haven't had that for a long while. I can generally tolerate creams but I do find Judith Williams and Flora Mare ones too sticky although I do like other bits of their ranges (FM serums and JW Rose Oil).

I don't mind the Gatineau textures and might go for this in Defilift (subject to price and other contents of course!)as I haven't had that for a long while. I can generally tolerate creams but I do find Judith Williams and Flora Mare ones too sticky although I do like other bits of their ranges (FM serums and JW Rose Oil).

The Defilift can be a funny texture. Does anyone find it roll offy & non hydrating?

I like Gatineau but I have had a lot of the products “roll off”, the tan accelerator being the biggest culprit.

The tan accelerator is the only Gatineau product I use, it does not roll off on me.

Not had any roll off with Gatineau, Prai is the biggest culprit for that and some JW products. I've still got some of the Gat serum which is OK, I like the eye cream that I think was with a TSV but not so much the day cream which I slap on as I'm trying to use it up - my skin has gone dry by lunchtime and I have to re-do with LE everyday (which is very good). Would like to try the regenerating one so I might get it, use the cream and then send back if it doesn't cut it. Now winter's coming I need something that really works.

CC

Has anyone ever claimed the products using the points Passport?? I have bought Gatineau over the past decade and more from QVC - kept the points cards - yes all those years ago with the cardboard boxes and more recently stickers. I have got more stash which I’m finding now. Do they still do that?

Thanks.

Most recent unused stuff

Attachments

• 1C3DFBFA-97B0-4CC9-8F5B-AD5C2667C169.jpg
    1C3DFBFA-97B0-4CC9-8F5B-AD5C2667C169.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever claimed the products using the points Passport?? I have bought Gatineau over the past decade and more from QVC - kept the points cards - yes all those years ago with the cardboard boxes and more recently stickers. I have got more stash which I’m finding now. Do they still do that?

Thanks.

Most recent unused stuff

Yes claimed a few times but they have changed the free items over the last few years ,not as generous.

Thanks.

Most recent unused stuff
I have used them. In fact I mainly got the neck stuff free through that. However, they have changed the items so when you send back a card they may not honour it with the stuff they used to include IYKWIM. So the best thing is probably to check out what is on the newer cards, what they cost in points, and say on the full card that you would like X or Y. That is a long way of saying, when I sent an old card in it had neck gel on it. I ticked for 2 neck gel but said if no longer available I would have the Aqua Memory masks which is what they sent me. And I think now you have to take two different items.

I watched a presentation of the last tsv and they casually said that Gatineau points will only be on tsv’s now. Seems mean but worth knowing, if you’re collecting them.

I've used the beauty passport on numerous occasions over the years and like others, used to get my neck gel with it. I now tend to use it for the Aqua Memory mask and the collagen eye compresses (I couldn't justify the price they charge for 6 of those on air). I always write on it that if one of my chosen items isn't available, I'll have two of the other. This is to avoid them sending me some random item which I don't like or won't use (they sent me the Aqua Memory eye roll on once, and while I like the mask, I've never had such a bad reaction to an eye-product ever!).

Latest posts

Back