Gatineau TSV 24/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My daughter is 36 & looking to change from Liz Earle to Gatineau but I'm not sure which range to advise her to go for. I know she doesn't need Defilift but is she too young for Age Benefit as I know that addresses all the signs of ageing. Advice seems to change regarding the age when I watch Gatineau shows!

Many thanks in advance.

PU, definitely. If the kit comes with the defilift eye cream howevs I'd say that eye cream is too much, it irritated my eyes & others, according to reviews.

I have spots under skin, occasional redness. Doctor prescribed a gel, which didnt do anything. Doc prescribed anti biotic tabs about 3 months ago. I am now on a further 6 months of anti biotic tablets . I always had super soft skin, i was upset over rash under skin as i have always looked after my skin. I can't work due to mulitiple illnesses. Lower part from nose down i have spots under skin. I changed from liz earle to elemis/decleor skin regime. Hubby is buying me this tsv. Just wanted to know which cream i would use under skin?? Thank you so much for all your help and advice. Its greatly appreciated. Thank you x

Sorry, also meant to ask : Overall, would you say your skin is dry or oily or combination - ie oily & dry patches?

PU, definitely. If the kit comes with the defilift eye cream howevs I'd say that eye cream is too much, it irritated my eyes & others, according to reviews.
Thank you :) I wasn't sure if PU was going to be in this TSV, if it is I'll tell her to go for that one.

If she doesn't need the added benefits if the other two ranges, I would have thought the Perfection Ultime would be the cream to try. I think the only choice in this set is going to be the moisturiser. (Upthread it says a choice between Defilift, AB and PU.)
Thank you Mazza :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gatineau TSV 24/11/19 (Choice of moisturiser)

Gatineau TSV 1.jpg

Brand new, supersize and exclusive to QVC!!��

Our Christmas Today's Special Value on QVC sees the global launch of our Supersize Therapie Corps Energisante Shower Gelee 400ml!
This light gel formula has fragrance notes of Lavendar, Geranium and Bergamot and leaves skin feeling refreshed, soft and hydrated!
Make sure to get your hands on our Christmas Today's Special Value featuring this plus 4 more Gatineau must-haves - available to pre-order from the 22nd!!

Gatineau 5 Piece Age Benefit Regenerating Face & Body Collection
Item Number 241037
QVC Price £115.00
TSV Price £76.96
P&P £1.95

A superb five-piece skincare collection from Gatineau, featuring a selection of sumptuous creams, gels and cleansers for your face and body, each formulated to target the visible signs of ageing while smoothing, firming and deeply hydrating skin. Give the gift of confidence to a skincare-loving friend this season, or keep this luxurious set all for yourself  mums the word!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection including your choice of moisturiser individually from QVC you’d pay £272 plus P&P for the Age Benefit option, £265.50 plus P&P for the Defilift option, and £265 plus P&P for the Perfection option. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £76.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £195.04 on the Age Benefit option, £188.54 on the Defilift option, and £188.04 on the Perfection option.
Face the future with confidence – the ultimate treat in luxury skincare, this professional-quality Age Benefit set is formulated to help reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines, while deeply moisturising skin for a glowing, youthful-looking complexion.

Layer up – with a combination of a cleanser, eye cream and day cream, you can target the multiple signs of ageing in different areas effectively. Use this set as part of your daily, layering skincare regime for a visibly glowing complexion!

A festive treat – housed in a gorgeous Christmas bag, this fantastic set will make a great gift for someone this Christmas. The Age Benefit moisturising cream and Eye Cream come in all-new packaging, too!

Bigger is better – indulge in your choice of moisturising cream with the supersize 50ml edition. You’ll also get the all-new Revitalising Shower Gel in supersize 400ml, so you can enjoy these superb products for longer.

Stay stocked up - if you select our Auto Delivery option, you will receive this fantastic Gatineau collection every 90 days for two more shipments, at the same great price. Christmas bag not included in Auto Delivery collections.

Contains:

1 x Age Benefit Eye Cream (15ml) – formulated with caviar, cotton seed peptides and marine extracts. This formula works to moisturise and smooth the skin around your eyes while boosting radiance and reducing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.

1 x Defilift Firming Neck and Decollete Gel (50ml) – for the neck and décolletage, this gel helps to smooth, hydrate and firm the delicate area

1 x NEW Revitalising Shower Gelee (400ml) – revive and uplift the senses with this cleansing, hydrating formula. Features notes of bergamot, geranium and lavender, and enriched with coconut and aloe vera

1 x Transforming Cream Oil Cleanser (200ml) – help dissolve make-up with this rich, hydrating cream to oil facial cleanser. Enriched with natural coconut, soy bean and sweet almond oils.

1 x Christmas bag

Your choice of moisturiser:

Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream (50ml) – great for dry skin, this is a revitalising moisturiser enriched with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extract, red algae, calcium and almond oil

DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Redefining Cream – a high-performance moisturiser formulated with plant and soy proteins, hyaluronic acid and plants oil and butters

Perfection Ultimate Retexturizing Beauty Cream – a lightweight moisturiser enriched with tripeptides, caviar extract, geranium oil and soy proteins.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-5-Pi...ng-Face-&-Body-Collection.product.241037.html

Auto Delivery
Item Number 241240
https://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-5-Pi...ng-Face-&-Body-Collection.product.241240.html

ml for ml

1 x Age Benefit Eye Cream (15ml) – Worth £65 cost £18.86
1 x Defilift Firming Neck and Decollete Gel (50ml) – Worth £47 cost £13.64
1 x NEW Revitalising Shower Gelee (400ml) – Worth £27 cost £7.83
1 x Transforming Cream Oil Cleanser (200ml) – Worth £37 cost £10.73
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream (50ml) – Worth £96 cost £27.85

Worth £272 cost £78.91 incl p&p used in calculations

1 x Age Benefit Eye Cream (15ml) – Worth £65 cost £19.32
1 x Defilift Firming Neck and Decollete Gel (50ml) – Worth £47 cost £13.97
1 x NEW Revitalising Shower Gelee (400ml) – Worth £27 cost £8.02
1 x Transforming Cream Oil Cleanser (200ml) – Worth £37 cost £11
DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Redefining Cream (50ml) – Worth £89.50 cost £26.60

Worth £265.50 cost £78.91 incl p&p used in calculations

1 x Age Benefit Eye Cream (15ml) – Worth £65 cost £19.35
1 x Defilift Firming Neck and Decollete Gel (50ml) – Worth £47 cost £14
1 x NEW Revitalising Shower Gelee (400ml) – Worth £27 cost £8.04
1 x Transforming Cream Oil Cleanser (200ml) – Worth £37 cost £11.02
Perfection Ultimate Retexturizing Beauty Cream (50ml) – Worth £89 cost £26.50

Worth £265 cost £78.91 incl p&p used in calculations

Cracking deal, will have another look at my stash to see if I need it.

I just phoned QVC and been told that this number isn't for TSV. Apparently it is a Gatineau 5 piece Age Benefit set but not the TSV. I'm confused now, as using order line it comes up but she said it's definitely not the one.

ml for ml

1 x Age Benefit Eye Cream (15ml) – Worth £65 cost £18.86
1 x Defilift Firming Neck and Decollete Gel (50ml) – Worth £47 cost £13.64
1 x NEW Revitalising Shower Gelee (400ml) – Worth £27 cost £7.83
1 x Transforming Cream Oil Cleanser (200ml) – Worth £37 cost £10.73
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream (50ml) – Worth £96 cost £27.85

Worth £272 cost £78.91 incl p&p used in calculations

1 x Age Benefit Eye Cream (15ml) – Worth £65 cost £19.32
1 x Defilift Firming Neck and Decollete Gel (50ml) – Worth £47 cost £13.97
1 x NEW Revitalising Shower Gelee (400ml) – Worth £27 cost £8.02
1 x Transforming Cream Oil Cleanser (200ml) – Worth £37 cost £11
DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Redefining Cream (50ml) – Worth £89.50 cost £26.60

Worth £265.50 cost £78.91 incl p&p used in calculations

1 x Age Benefit Eye Cream (15ml) – Worth £65 cost £19.35
1 x Defilift Firming Neck and Decollete Gel (50ml) – Worth £47 cost £14
1 x NEW Revitalising Shower Gelee (400ml) – Worth £27 cost £8.04
1 x Transforming Cream Oil Cleanser (200ml) – Worth £37 cost £11.02
Perfection Ultimate Retexturizing Beauty Cream (50ml) – Worth £89 cost £26.50

Worth £265 cost £78.91 incl p&p used in calculations

Cracking deal, will have another look at my stash to see if I need it.

Seeing ml for ml breakdown is very helpful, I could be tempted as I out of moisturiser and eye cream and have a neck like a turtle!

I just phoned QVC and been told that this number isn't for TSV. Apparently it is a Gatineau 5 piece Age Benefit set but not the TSV. I'm confused now, as using order line it comes up but she said it's definitely not the one.

Has anyone successfully ordered it following my previous post?

The woman I spoke to also told me that wasn't going to be the number for the TSV though.

When I phoned, I was actually going to ask if it was going to be on Easy Pay.

I think I just happened to get it coming up on website in one of those short moments that Q had it on. Will probably go live in early hoursof tomorrow.

I think I just happened to get it coming up on website in one of those short moments that Q had it on. Will probably go live in early hoursof tomorrow.

I wonder why quoting that item number when ringing Q Cut takes you through the ordering process now though if it's the wrong number as CS said?

I wonder why quoting that item number when ringing Q Cut takes you through the ordering process now though if it's the wrong number as CS said?

It won't be the wrong number, CS will just have said that to cover up the boo boo of it appearing too early!

Latest posts

Back