Lidl - real technique brushes dupes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How odd. I wonder if they are blatant copies or Real Techniques rebranded (and why?). I think I’ll pick up a pack and see what they are like. Thanks, Marina.

How odd. I wonder if they are blatant copies or Real Techniques rebranded (and why?). I think I’ll pick up a pack and see what they are like. Thanks, Marina.
Perhaps they just stamp another name on these; I remember there were IT Cosmetics brushes dupes on eBay, something £7 for 5 brushes, when one IT Cosmetics brush costs around £30
I might go to Lidl today to see what the LED mirror is like, was keeping an eye on RIO one for ages.

PS Just a thought, perhaps people reviewed the lidl ones on YouTube? I'm unable to check at the moment. I've seen some lidl stuff revived there, like electric toothbrushes and vacuum cleaners

Perhaps they just stamp another name on these; I remember there were IT Cosmetics brushes dupes on eBay, something £7 for 5 brushes, when one IT Cosmetics brush costs around £30
I might go to Lidl today to see what the LED mirror is like, was keeping an eye on RIO one for ages.

PS Just a thought, perhaps people reviewed the lidl ones on YouTube? I'm unable to check at the moment. I've seen some lidl stuff revived there, like electric toothbrushes and vacuum cleaners

I can’t see any reviews of these particular Lidl RT copies online. There are reviews of past brushes from Lidl though, generally favourable.

I had a quick look in Lidl this afternoon but didn't see the brush sets. I had half decided it was an offer starting this Thursday so didn't look very hard but have just noticed them in the leaflet and they should have been available from last Sunday. They may have sold out here, of course, but I may have another look tomorrow and pay a bit more attention.

I had a quick look in Lidl this afternoon but didn't see the brush sets. I had half decided it was an offer starting this Thursday so didn't look very hard but have just noticed them in the leaflet and they should have been available from last Sunday. They may have sold out here, of course, but I may have another look tomorrow and pay a bit more attention.

I didn't make to my lidl after work...

I popped in today and spotted the brush sets. I ended up getting two as they were 2 packs for £10. On closer inspection, and it could be me being cynical because of the price, they don’t look quite as good as the Real Techniques equivalents. The bristles don’t look so precisely cut. However, they feel nice (no prickliness) and I am sure I’ll get good use out of most if not all. No regrets so far anyway. I’ll give them a go in the morning. If I look horrendous, I can say it was deliberate for Hallowe’en!

Latest posts

Back