Tili Stocking Launching 06/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there is a Tili Stocking Launching on the 06/11/19

"Something is coming....Put the 6th November into your diary, we are launching our first Tili stocking, packed full of amazing beauty treats, from Tarte Cosmetics, Isle Of Paradise, Pixi, NEOM and much more!"

Tili.jpg

Jeez, I was expecting £25 maximum and secretly hoping for £20 if I'm honest. No way am I paying £50.00, so I'm out.

Nope! Too much for me too!

Yesterday I had underwear in my basket on the M&S website with a view to buying their advent calendar; but checked on the contents, had a stern talk with myself and left without checking out! There are always too many masks, products I've already tried or have no inclination to try!

Jeez, I was expecting £25 maximum and secretly hoping for £20 if I'm honest. No way am I paying £50.00, so I'm out.

Same here and I was rather looking forward to it. I didn't even expect it to have gone up to £25. £50 is ****** ridiculous. I expect it's the palette pushing the price up (is that the Tarte product they mention?): more taupes - got enough thanks. They can keep the face roller they probably value at £40+ and I'll bid them £20 for the rest. And they can keep the stocking which I have absolutely no use for. There will be hundreds on eBay next week for £5.

Same here and I was rather looking forward to it. I didn't even expect it to have gone up to £25. £50 is ****** ridiculous. I expect it's the palette pushing the price up (is that the Tarte product they mention?): more taupes - got enough thanks. They can keep the face roller they probably value at £40+ and I'll bid them £20 for the rest. And they can keep the stocking which I have absolutely no use for. There will be hundreds on eBay next week for £5.

It might be a Tarte contour palette - the same pressed powders repackaged and re-purposed so they can resell them to you!

Hey, it's Christmas, let's chuck a few things in a stocking and see how many mug punters will bite. I was looking forward to this but I won't be buying at that price, it's taking the pee.

CC

The person who replies on behalf of Tili on their Facebook page keeps telling anyone who says £50 is too much that the contents are worth £160. They are missing the point. So it's worth just over 3 times as much as they are asking (3.2x to be precise) - I think most people would prefer to pay £20 for a box worth £64 (which is the same discount) because £50 is way out of many people's budgets, especially if they were going to give them as gifts. All the people on FB are saying they were going to get at least two but that's too much of an outlay now.

I got that palette a few years ago, its highlighters with a brown contour cream. Nice if you want that as I think I paid around £40 but it came with a nice brush.

The thing is people, well loads now rush to buy the advent calendars which are £££ they are all piddly sizes. So no doubt Tili have thought kerching!

Never bought one never will.

Latest posts

Back