Tili Stocking Launching 06/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

An absolutely abysmal price when you think that Glossybox's advent calendar (granted its now sold out) was only £70 and has far more items including a similar Tarte palette and also one from NYX. Once again TILI seem to have missed the mark with their festive offering.

The only way they can salvage this at this point for those who were looking to buy multiples is to put it on Easy Pay but even then it's not that enticing compared to other alternatives on the market.

An absolutely abysmal price when you think that Glossybox's advent calendar (granted its now sold out) was only £70 and has far more items including a similar Tarte palette and also one from NYX. Once again TILI seem to have missed the mark with their festive offering.

The only way they can salvage this at this point for those who were looking to buy multiples is to put it on Easy Pay but even then it's not that enticing compared to other alternatives on the market.

Agreed! There are other advent calendars for around £50 or less but with a similar high value, too. I am sure the QVC faithfuls will still buy the stocking even if most of us boycott it. Thank goodness for the dose of realism on here.

PS Welcome from me, as well.

Hi, Mrwhizzard - you're not Roy Wood, by any chance?

It's Harry Potter of course!

Great name, anyway. Yours too, Elliementary. I wish I'd thought more carefully about mine. I would like to have something more enigmatic now!

It's Harry Potter of course!

Great name, anyway. Yours too, Elliementary. I wish I'd thought more carefully about mine. I would like to have something more enigmatic now!

Me too Andi, mines a bit bland and predictable, ah well never mind It’s what’s in the box not the wrapping (I’ve just made that up. :mysmilie_17:)

Welcome Mrwhizzard, or is it Merlin? :mysmilie_3:

Hi, Mrwhizzard - you're not Roy Wood, by any chance?

I bet QVC “Wish It Could Be Christmas Everydsy” :mysmilie_17:

I’m more Slade though “So Here It Is Merry Christmas” my all time fave Christmas song, with Jill Franks (Dave Hill lookalike) on guitar.

Me too Andi, mines a bit bland and predictable, ah well never mind It’s what’s in the box not the wrapping (I’ve just made that up. :mysmilie_17:)

Welcome Mrwhizzard, or is it Merlin? :mysmilie_3:

At least yours says something about you - I mean I assume it’s not your real name, ie what your family call you ... or maybe they do?! You certainly know quite a bit about getting a good bargain.

:mysmilie_467:

At least yours says something about you - I mean I assume it’s not your real name, ie what your family call you ... or maybe they do?! You certainly know quite a bit about getting a good bargain.

:mysmilie_467:

Yes I suppose it is fitting, aye I do love a bargain. :mysmilie_3:

Definitely not Merlin, Harry Potter, and certainly not Roy Wood.

It's a nickname from being a bit of a technical evangelist, though work colleagues and family would probably say as a bargain lover I am a whizz at finding a discount/deal. Haha. I shall break the enigma and say I'm Simon, nice to meet you all.

Definitely not Merlin, Harry Potter, and certainly not Roy Wood.

It's a nickname from being a bit of a technical evangelist, though work colleagues and family would probably say as a bargain lover I am a whizz at finding a discount/deal. Haha. I shall break the enigma and say I'm Simon, nice to meet you all.

Oh, I’m looking forward to your take on what Lee Hohbein comes out with then. Our forum friend Stratobuddy is good at that, too.

Oh, I’m looking forward to your take on what Lee Hohbein comes out with then. Our forum friend Stratobuddy is good at that, too.

Probably with the same apathy I have for the hard sellers in Currys / PC World - I have been known to advise potential customers of the "more sensible" purchase option in the store, then get my friend a discount on their purchase for creating them another sale ;)

Just in case anyone is interested in the contents out of sheer curiosity, they are as follows:
Tarte tarteist PRO glow highlight & contour
Tweak’d Tribal chocolate cleansing hair treatment 100ml
L’Occitane Almond Soap Bar
Perricone Face Finishing and Firming Moisturiser
Nude by Nature Sheer Light Illuminator
PIXI Glow Mist 80ml
ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream
NEOM Travel Candle (random choice of one of the below)
– Happiness (Neroli, Mimosa & Lemon)
– Real Luxury (Lavender, Jasmine & Brazilian Rosewood)
– Tranquillity (Lavender, Sweet Basil & Jasmine)
– Feel Refreshed (Sicilian Lemon & Basil)
Isle of Paradise Tanning Water
TILI White Jade Facial Roller
Rituals Ayurveda Bath Foam

Just in case anyone is interested in the contents out of sheer curiosity, they are as follows:
Tarte tarteist PRO glow highlight & contour
Tweak’d Tribal chocolate cleansing hair treatment 100ml
L’Occitane Almond Soap Bar
Perricone Face Finishing and Firming Moisturiser
Nude by Nature Sheer Light Illuminator
PIXI Glow Mist 80ml
ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream
NEOM Travel Candle (random choice of one of the below)
– Happiness (Neroli, Mimosa & Lemon)
– Real Luxury (Lavender, Jasmine & Brazilian Rosewood)
– Tranquillity (Lavender, Sweet Basil & Jasmine)
– Feel Refreshed (Sicilian Lemon & Basil)
Isle of Paradise Tanning Water
TILI White Jade Facial Roller
Rituals Ayurveda Bath Foam

Thanks for that.

Any idea of sizes? Just so I can work out the ml for ml.

Thanks for that.

Any idea of sizes? Just so I can work out the ml for ml.

https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.240616.html

Let those festive vibes flow with our uber-luxe Christmas offering. In the cutest Tili branded stocking, discover your must-have contour and highlight palette, luxe bath foam, new hair hero and so much more. Whether you're getting glam with the girls before a night out or enjoying a Christmas Eve pamper, our stocking has everything you need to feel gorge throughout the season and into the New Year.

*Amazing value: Our stocking includes over £168.30 worth of products for just £50. This saving is based on per ml cost of full size products directly from www.qvcuk.com, or from individual brand websites.

Subscription-free - this Christmas offering is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won't be tied in to any future boxes or packs.

1 x Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette (30g)
1 x Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Bath Foam (500ml)
1 x Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment (100ml)
1 x Pixi Glow Mist (80ml)
1 x Neom Travel Candle (75g)
1 x Isle of Paradise Tanning Water (60ml)
1 x L'Occitane Almond Soap Bar (50g)
1 x Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml)
1 x Nude by Nature Sheer Light Illuminator (15ml)
1 x Perricone Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer (7.5ml)
1 x Bareminerals Gen Nude Metallic Lip (2ml)
1 x White Jade Facial Roller

£50.00 + 0.00 P&P (No easy pays!)

Latest posts

Back