Philosophy TSV 29/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Philosophy TSV on the 29/11/19

Looks like there’s a Philosophy TSV on the 29th according to the TV guide, for anyone who’s interested. :mysmilie_3:

That'll be the ST echo :mysmilie_59:

No, no echo, I posted on a different thread on a different page, on a different day totally unaware that it’s already been posted, my echo on the other hand is normally posted directly under my comment on the same thread minutes or hours later, so I posted not knowing and my echo posts directly after reading mine very much knowing on the same thread........I’m sure he appreciates you trying though. :mysmilie_14:

Philosophy 6 Piece Luxurious Fragrance Layering Collection

Philosophy.jpg

Philosophy 6 Piece Luxurious Grace Fragrance Layering Collection
Item Number 239128
QVC Price £96.00
TSV Price £48.00
P&P £1.95
3 Easy Pays of £16.00

This six-piece Luxurious Fragrance Layering Collection from Philosophy comes in your choice of Classic or Floral fragrances and features three Eau de Toilettes and three Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gels. Complete with three festive gift bags, this indulgent set makes perfect gifts for loved ones who deserve some TLC, or a special treat for yourself to change up your scent throughout the season.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Philosophy 6-piece Luxurious Fragrance Layering Collection from QVC after this offer ends you’d pay £96, plus P&P. So for our TSV price of just £48, plus P&P, you’re saving £48.

Your signature scents - in two fragrance options, this collection offers you a range of invigorating scents to suit your taste. Go for the Classic option for the feminine, uplifting fragrances Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, and, currently only available at QVC, Baby Grace. Or, if you prefer alluring floral notes, choose the Floral option for the elegant scents Ballet Rose, Nude Rose and Amazing Grace Magnolia. Whichever you choose, there's a fragrance for every occasion in this impressive collection.

Bathe in fragrance - why leave stunning scents to just your perfume? The three Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gels included in this collection boast a versatile formula that can be used however you like, from top to toe, so you can enjoy their gorgeous fragrances every day, in every way.

Gifts they'll thank you for - with the special branded gift bags included with this set, you can treat three of your loved ones to Eau de Toilette and Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel as an indulgent present this Christmas. Or, if you can't bear to part with them all, why not keep one for yourself and give the rest? The choice is yours!

Spread the cost of scent - select the Easy Pay option to spread the cost of this fabulous collection in three interest-free instalments. Just another reason to treat yourself!

Make your choice:
Classic option contains:

1 x Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml)
1 x Pure Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml)
1 x Baby Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml)
1 x Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
1 x Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
1 x Baby Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
3 x gift bags

Or

Floral option contains:

1 x Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette (60ml)
1 x Nude Rose Eau de Toilette (60ml)
1 x Amazing Grace Magnolia Eau de Toilette (60ml)
1 x Ballet Rose Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
1 x Nude Rose Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
1 x Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
3 x gift bags

https://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-6-...ance-Layering-Collection.product.239128.html?

Last edited:
Make your choice:
Classic option contains:
1 x Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml) £28 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £13.05
1 x Pure Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml) £26.40 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £12.30
1 x Baby Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml) used above price of £26.40 but could not locate cost £12.30
1 x Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) Used same price as below £8.80** cost £4.10
1 x Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) Used same price as below £8.80** cost £4.10
1 x Baby Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) £8.80 Black Friday price at perfumeclick ** cost £4.10
3 x gift bags

Total Worth at least £107.20 as the prices used currently have reductions, cost £49.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Or

Floral option contains:
1 x Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette (60ml) £26.40 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £12.30
1 x Nude Rose Eau de Toilette (60ml) £26.40 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £12.30
1 x Amazing Grace Magnolia Eau de Toilette (60ml) £28 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £13.05
1 x Ballet Rose Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) £8.80 Black Friday price at perfumeclick ** cost £4.10
1 x Nude Rose Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) Used same price as above £8.80** cost £4.10
1 x Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) Used same price as above £8.80** cost £4.10
3 x gift bags

Total Worth at least £107.20 as the prices used currently have reductions, cost £49.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

The perfume has RRP of £35 each so that is £105 just for the three perfumes.

Sure is, wouldn’t normally apply the discounted price when doing ml for ml & had real difficulty pricing the 240 ml shower gel. So at least £107 at discounted prices, but probably near the £135 mark to be fair.

Philosophy 6 Piece Luxurious Grace Fragrance Layering Collection
Item Number 239128
QVC Price £96.00
TSV Price £48.00
P&P £1.95
3 Easy Pays of £16.00

This six-piece Luxurious Fragrance Layering Collection from Philosophy comes in your choice of Classic or Floral fragrances and features three Eau de Toilettes and three Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gels. Complete with three festive gift bags, this indulgent set makes perfect gifts for loved ones who deserve some TLC, or a special treat for yourself to change up your scent throughout the season.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Philosophy 6-piece Luxurious Fragrance Layering Collection from QVC after this offer ends you’d pay £96, plus P&P. So for our TSV price of just £48, plus P&P, you’re saving £48.

Your signature scents - in two fragrance options, this collection offers you a range of invigorating scents to suit your taste. Go for the Classic option for the feminine, uplifting fragrances Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, and, currently only available at QVC, Baby Grace. Or, if you prefer alluring floral notes, choose the Floral option for the elegant scents Ballet Rose, Nude Rose and Amazing Grace Magnolia. Whichever you choose, there's a fragrance for every occasion in this impressive collection.

Bathe in fragrance - why leave stunning scents to just your perfume? The three Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gels included in this collection boast a versatile formula that can be used however you like, from top to toe, so you can enjoy their gorgeous fragrances every day, in every way.

Gifts they'll thank you for - with the special branded gift bags included with this set, you can treat three of your loved ones to Eau de Toilette and Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel as an indulgent present this Christmas. Or, if you can't bear to part with them all, why not keep one for yourself and give the rest? The choice is yours!

Spread the cost of scent - select the Easy Pay option to spread the cost of this fabulous collection in three interest-free instalments. Just another reason to treat yourself!

Make your choice:

https://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-6-...ance-Layering-Collection.product.239128.html?

Make your choice:
Classic option contains:
1 x Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml) £28 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £13.05
1 x Pure Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml) £26.40 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £12.30
1 x Baby Grace Eau de Toilette (60ml) used above price of £26.40 but could not locate cost £12.30
1 x Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) Used same price as below £8.80** cost £4.10
1 x Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) Used same price as below £8.80** cost £4.10
1 x Baby Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) £8.80 Black Friday price at perfumeclick ** cost £4.10
3 x gift bags

Or

Floral option contains:
1 x Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette (60ml) £26.40 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £12.30
1 x Nude Rose Eau de Toilette (60ml) £26.40 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £12.30
1 x Amazing Grace Magnolia Eau de Toilette (60ml) £28 at JL (20% off original price currently) cost £13.05
1 x Ballet Rose Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) £8.80 Black Friday price at perfumeclick ** cost £4.10
1 x Nude Rose Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) Used same price as above £8.80** cost £4.10
1 x Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) Used same price as above £8.80** cost £4.10
3 x gift bags

You pair of little beauties! Many thanks.

Please can anyone tell me if this is being delivered by Hermes or Royal Mail? It usually says on the order receipt but it didn't for this and it doesn't mention direct despatch on the item description..... Thank you.

I'd think Hermes as well because of the weight and the contents being 3 perfumes in the same box.

My daughter has ordered the floral TSV thru my account on Tuesday (26th) but it's been hanging as "in Process" ever since. I was hoping it would arrive early so I can have a sniff of the new scents. What's the point of selling early if they're despatched no sooner?

I would love to order both options as I don't know any of the fragrances but have always wanted to try them. But every time I want to send my order either the page cannot be opened or, the latest, there is a generic error.

Latest posts

Back