Sorry, but.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
just watching the Centigrade show (well, moments of it) with Julia/Glen, and honestly ? does anyone really find those peep toe and heeless shoe boot/sandals attractive ????

I never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather see the return of her black flip flops than the monstrosities she's taken to wearing frequently now. The models tend to walk the catwalk in them occasionally, and they really do not suit anybody, and apologies to anyone who has bought them, but I wonder how many friends would say they look awful.

God she looks ghastly from top to to.

Hair far too dark
Tan far too orange
Arms far too bingo wings
Leggings too wrinkled
Bare ankle strip nooooo
Toeless boots awful

TBH Michelle Visage in last week’s Strictly Halloween makeup and costume looked less scary.

God she looks ghastly from top to to.

Hair far too dark
Tan far too orange
Arms far too bingo wings
Leggings too wrinkled
Bare ankle strip nooooo
Toeless boots awful

TBH Michelle Visage in last week’s Strictly Halloween makeup and costume looked less scary.

Apart from all that she looked lovely :mysmilie_19:

They are all deluded. Imagine calling that Fashion with Julia! The whole look was awful, the shoes, the very wrinkled leggings and all made worse by the addition of the fur coat. Oh, dear.

They are all deluded. Imagine calling that Fashion with Julia! The whole look was awful, the shoes, the very wrinkled leggings and all made worse by the addition of the fur coat. Oh, dear.

Our Julia rocking the Max Wall look again :mysmilie_483:

Like the rest of us she is looking her age and rather than updating it to look the best she possibly can she is living in the past when 15 years ago she was considered “looking well for being in her 50’s”

No one is suggesting that she should turn into a wee tight perm granny but there is nothing worse than mutton dressed as lamb especially when it is all heading south.

She needs her hair drastically cutting and restyling. She's not the only one. I used to think that the model Tiffany was an attractive mature model (a few years ago) with her short blonde hair, but now she's had too much botox and her hair is too wispy and fine to attempt a chin length bob, and makes her look old.

The female presenters should be all called Benjamin Button because as they get older, they get more immature especially their voices that become like a five year old all competing against each other, Queen Julia’s has changed beyond recognition, Claire Sutton will always take 1st place for regression though, it’s only been a few years since she stopped shouting “wicked!” after every sentence........her (and Chuntleys) knockers still get flashed on air though.

The biggest shock for Halloween I had was the postage cost on one of the coats - £8.95!

The biggest shock for Halloween I had was the postage cost on one of the coats - £8.95!

Outrageous. The amount they charge makes me think they should be gift wrapping the items the way Rufus did with the gold necklace for Bad Harry in Love Actually. "This is so much more than a bag..." I loved Alan Rickman.

I heard Simon “loads in store” Dairylee getting excited about a new found retail practice called delivering things to your door, where else would they go for £5.95? He also gave the old spiel of “no parking fees shopping on QVC” but one thing the fool doesn’t acknowledge is yes, car parking could be £5 but you could maybe buy 20 things in town for that, if you bought 20 things from QVC, it would cost you an average of £100 (if not more) in postage to get those things home...........I know which I’d rather pay, and no waiting either. :mysmilie_3:

I see some of MarlaWynn stuff is £1.95 postage - amazing what they can do when they want to although it’s debatable if the base cost has increased to cover this.

Still shouldn’t have to pay on each item - are Q the only company in the world doing this? As you say Shopper one set of parking and you can buy as many bits of Poundshop tat you want without paying 3.95 on top of each.

I could get a taxi to and from our shopping centre for less than a couple of items from Q and get groceries at the same time.

I too saw something (cant remember what) with a p & p of £8.95 but was nowhere near the weight of the Yankee candle tsv with all the heavy glass jars, and yet cost £5.95.

The things that come direct from the supplier who charges free delivery, QVC with only take a pittance of around £3.95 I mean c’mon, they’re not greedy. :mysmilie_17:

Outrageous. The amount they charge makes me think they should be gift wrapping the items the way Rufus did with the gold necklace for Bad Harry in Love Actually. "This is so much more than a bag..." I loved Alan Rickman.

Me too. Remember "I'll cut your heart out.. with a spoon"?

Me too. Remember "I'll cut your heart out.. with a spoon"?

Brilliant. Marian was such a fool preferring wimpy Robin to the naughty sheriff. He always played my favourite baddies, however, I always knew that Snape was a goody/double agent & the part where he cries over Lily makes me sob every time. In 1976, when My Mr T & I were A level students, we saw him & David Suchet in 'Measure for Measure' at Birmingham Rep & it was obvious that they would both go on to do great things. The lead roles were played by the parents of the delicious Tom Burke, blimey I do feel old.

Brilliant. Marian was such a fool preferring wimpy Robin to the naughty sheriff. He always played my favourite baddies, however, I always knew that Snape was a goody/double agent & the part where he cries over Lily makes me sob every time. In 1976, when My Mr T & I were A level students, we saw him & David Suchet in 'Measure for Measure' at Birmingham Rep & it was obvious that they would both go on to do great things. The lead roles were played by the parents of the delicious Tom Burke, blimey I do feel old.

Alan can fill my stocking anytime. But only if we role play evil wizard & scaredy fairy.

I now invite your 'wand'/broomstick puns........

Latest posts

Back