Buckley Camden bracelets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

llloyd

Registered Shopper
Qvc have a set of 4 for £14.98 & £3.95 p&p

https://www.qvcuk.com/Buckley-London-Set-of-4-Camden-Bracelets.product.342446.html?sc=SRCH

However, direct from Buckley they are £10.50 for the set of 4, plus MSE have a code for £10 off a £15+ spend, MSE2019 , this code is available until 11:59 on 6th Nov.

I purchased 2 sets ,for little additions to my crackers, for £14.99 which included £3.99 p&p. I checked out as a guest rather than create an account.

https://www.buckleylondon.com/collections/camden-collection

Nice little gifts, gift bags are available too at 99P.

I spotted the Martin Moneysaving code/deal and started looking at the Buckley website for my nieces. But I've never owned or seen any of their stuff...
The reviews on QVC are often poor - but that mainly seems to be issues with their sliding and friendship bracelets.

The Camden bracelets do look pretty though and you've got a bargain there! ;)

I spotted the Martin Moneysaving code/deal and started looking at the Buckley website for my nieces. But I've never owned or seen any of their stuff...
The reviews on QVC are often poor - but that mainly seems to be issues with their sliding and friendship bracelets.

The Camden bracelets do look pretty though and you've got a bargain there! ;)

I have a few of their Sterling silver Bouton items and have been delighted with them. Also, had a couple of small bead bracelets from H&F last year in the sale, really pleased with those too.

I have a few of their Sterling silver Bouton items and have been delighted with them. Also, had a couple of small bead bracelets from H&F last year in the sale, really pleased with those too.

Some of the bouton rings are very cheaply priced - some @13gbp!
I know nothing about jewels - must get a grown up book. Help llloyd - re rings....those coloured stones are glass right? so everyone will know...? I'm dithering...bleeeee.

Loads on site - I'll get nothing done at this rate & it's all your fault, as usual!

I`ve had a few things from Buckley bought in their sales. I tend to save them as small Christmas gifts. I had a delivery just a few days ago and got a ring, a pendant and also some earrings in their sale , all for around £20 and they were offering free delivery with a code I found on their facebook page. The code has since expired sadly.
Here`s the link to their sales items which someone may find useful especially if you use the code llloyd has given above.
https://www.buckleylondon.com/costume-jewellery-sale

Some of the bouton rings are very cheaply priced - some @13gbp!
I know nothing about jewels - must get a grown up book. Help llloyd - re rings....those coloured stones are glass right? so everyone will know...? I'm dithering...bleeeee.

Loads on site - I'll get nothing done at this rate & it's all your fault, as usual!

Some of the rings are stackers so will need 2 or 3 together. A lot of sizes not available, so need to check first. I think their silver jewellery is very well made & boxed beautifully.

My 2 sets of Camden bracelets have just arrived. The set of 4 comes boxed, however inside the box there are 4 organza little drawstring bags with the Buckley logo written on it. Brilliant, for £1.87 each (due to MSE code) I can add them to my crackers, so a beauty gift & a bracelet each.
Hope my friends like them.

Just had a email from Buckley

This weekend all jewellery on our site is included in our 3 for 2 deal! Mix and match to get the cheapest item free at checkout.

Offer ends midnight Sunday 10th November.

Latest posts

Back