Tili Boxes £10 Each

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi CC

I hope I'm not too late with this - having trouble with the PM thing - seems I only manage to reply to existing/new messages.
I missed out on all of the Tili box bargains, so if your kind offer of the Shay is still available, I'd love to receive it. Hoping I'm not to late.

Many thanks

x-Blissy-x

Yes of course you can have it. I've only PM'd people after they've contacted me first so I'll work out how to do it and then I can get your address.

CC

Yes of course you can have it. I've only PM'd people after they've contacted me first so I'll work out how to do it and then I can get your address.

CC

You just click on Private Messages in the black bar near the top of the page, select Send New Message from the list on the left and type the recipient’s name exactly as it appears in the forum (so SisterBliss). Give it a title then type your message in the message box below.

just got my two Tili boxes wow cant believe the stuff and the boxes and presentation really fantastic.

just got my two Tili boxes wow cant believe the stuff and the boxes and presentation really fantastic.

Same here. One is coming Royal Mail but I love the ones I have received. I’m a bit surprised at myself that I didn’t get them when they first came out at £20 even. I must have been exercising self-restraint for a change.

Same here. One is coming Royal Mail but I love the ones I have received. I’m a bit surprised at myself that I didn’t get them when they first came out at £20 even. I must have been exercising self-restraint for a change.

I ordered two at the same time, on the same order number. Then received order confirmation on the same number. QVC sent order dispatch email on Friday and I had an email from Hermes saying that they were being delivered Saturday. I only received the one parcel and when I checked the QVC email, one was delivered by Hermes and the other is coming with Royal Mail. Where's the logic?

I ordered two at the same time, on the same order number. Then received order confirmation on the same number. QVC sent order dispatch email on Friday and I had an email from Hermes saying that they were being delivered Saturday. I only received the one parcel and when I checked the QVC email, one was delivered by Hermes and the other is coming with Royal Mail. Where's the logic?

It’s bizarre, isn’t it? Same happened for me: Heatwave and Urban Jungle came by Hermes, Be Kind coming by RM (I take it you mean you have ordered two different ones as well?). Apparently has to do with having to declare to Royal Mail when packages contain flammables (in this case, nail polish in the Heatwave and perfume in the Urban Jungle). I thought there were restrictions with Hermes too but I’ve never had to check. It still baffles me how QVC send two or more items from the same order separately but with the same delivery company, though. I had four separate boxes yesterday via Hermes (all the same order), thanks to their “state of the art” warehouse facility.

Ah logic, QVC, does not compute.

I ordered the Urban Jungle which came via Hermes ( with perfume) and the Be Kind which is coming by Royal Mail. Surely they could have sent both together with Hermes seeing as they were delivering to me anyway.

I ordered the Urban Jungle which came via Hermes ( with perfume) and the Be Kind which is coming by Royal Mail. Surely they could have sent both together with Hermes seeing as they were delivering to me anyway.

I need your bunnies in my life. I had the English Spot variety as a child, both had perfect symmetrical markings, Spotty (!) was black & white, Watkins was chocolate & white.

I need your bunnies in my life. I had the English Spot variety as a child, both had perfect symmetrical markings, Spotty (!) was black & white, Watkins was chocolate & white.

We had the same! Charles and Jeffrey (not named by me). Can't say I'm big on bunnies though, they were my sister's.

CC

Oh, the subject of Bunnies. There is a virus on the rounds at the moment which is deadly to them, vets are recommending getting your rabbits vaccinated.

Sorry cannot remember the name but it was out about it on Facebook people telling others with pet rabbits to be careful.

We had a series of bunnies and they're amazing little animals; they're *brains are the same size as a cat's, they're just wired differently. Ours loved flipping plant pots and playing with a ball in the garden or kitchen but if we rolled it as you would for a cat to chase they'd just look at us with contempt. We always found neutered boys the soppiest whereas girl bunnies are very opinionated!

*you wouldn't leave a cat in a hutch at the bottom of the garden so don't do it with a rabbit! They're fab as house pets and all mine used a litter tray. You just have to bunny-proof the house because trailing wires WILL be bitten!

Attachments

• speakers.JPG
    speakers.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 167
My Tili Box is with my friendly neighbour courier. Actually she is really nice.

A friend had a rabbit who insisted on hanging out with the cats in the back garden. The cats used to give dirty looks and move away and Fudge used hop after them.

Another friend had a house rabbit well it was her daughters. It loved her husband but use to bite her. Nipped her feet.

Our two rescues Lop eared rabbits were both rescues, they were house rabbits and made great pets, they used the kitty litter tray instinctively it was great, they were best friends to our rescue cat Ebony and they got on brilliantly. Over the past two Christmases we lost them all, first the rabbits (11 years old) and Ebony was 14. I recommend to anyone get a house bunny, just keep them away from your wall paper, ours loved wallpaper. :mysmilie_12:

My “be kind” box was delivered earlier and, apart from the sleep mask, I’ll be using it all.

However, although this will probably sound really daft .... does any one know whether you can extend the length of the tip on the Julep eyeliner?

I doubt you have to bin it once the exposed bit has been used up (or maybe you do) but on other eyeliners I’ve used you can push the bottom to expose more product or you can sharpen the pencil to continue to use it. I can’t see how you do that on the pencil that I’ve got in my Tili box.

Apologies if I sound really dim and thanks, in advance, for any answers/advice to what is probably a very silly question. .

Both boxes came today - one by Hermes, one by the postman, none had perfume in it lol. The Be Kind box had a lot more in it than the Heatwave one so I did a bit of swapping around and putting in/taking out for me from the boxes I had before and I've now got two really nice christmas presents.

No rabbits in this house, Bryan wouldn't cope and neither would the bunnies. If my mum's dog came to stay they'd unfortunately be dead rabbits!

CC

My Tili Box is with my friendly neighbour courier. Actually she is really nice.

A friend had a rabbit who insisted on hanging out with the cats in the back garden. The cats used to give dirty looks and move away and Fudge used hop after them.

Another friend had a house rabbit well it was her daughters. It loved her husband but use to bite her. Nipped her feet.

Hilarious! Dangerous buns!

My neighbour had one who was ballsy & un neutered. He wasn't a large rabbit. She also had a standard Dachund, & buns was the boss. He used to HUMP the male Daxy!

When I had another neighbours bunny running around the kitchen, Cato (pron. Kay-toe, NOT catto) my puss was afraid & ran off!

Last edited:
Oh, the subject of Bunnies. There is a virus on the rounds at the moment which is deadly to them, vets are recommending getting your rabbits vaccinated.

Sorry cannot remember the name but it was out about it on Facebook people telling others with pet rabbits to be careful.
Both are vaccinated against the two main rabbit diseases in the UK. It's frightening how many vets are still not aware of it.

Latest posts

Back