Koolaburra by UGG Launhes 5pm 15/11/19 on QVC Style

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We were in Spain on holiday many years ago and one evening a man was taking a baby chimpanzee round restaurants for having your photograph taken with it. Thankfully the lady owner of the restaurant we were in threw him out. In Florida once we were asked all over if we wanted tickets for Sea World, they weren't impressed when I told them whales etc should be in the sea. I think it's disgusting the practice of taking rhino horn and tiger bones for medicines. The human race can be so cruel.

I can't stand to see those poor bears paraded around to have photos taken and just the thought of the dog meat trade makes me feel like passing out. I can't read about it but I know it's out there.

CC

bit like he swim with the Dolphin trips I won't patronise these companies

It was great on our cruise to the Med in October. We had sights of large pods of dolphins two were right by the ship and the rest were jumping and splashing about.

It was great on our cruise to the Med in October. We had sights of large pods of dolphins two were right by the ship and the rest were jumping and splashing about.

Great! We has 2 dolphins swimming alongside our boat in Florida & playing. It was magical.

Latest posts

Back