Black Friday Deals here on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I notice the Be Kind Tili box is in the list...I wonder whether it'll last til Black Friday?

I thought Black Friday was the day after Thanksgiving, so not until 29/11 this year. What's going on? Am I out of touch again?

Taking items out of clearance and calling them “Black Friday” then putting them on three easy payments does not an amazing deal make. I’ve seen many of these prices over the past few weeks, months in some cases.

I thought Black Friday was the day after Thanksgiving, so not until 29/11 this year. What's going on? Am I out of touch again?

No you are not out of touch, Black Friday is 29th!!

It’ll probably take QVC until the 29th to dispatch anything that’s ordered today.

Having “lost” the Lindor truffles for a month, although they eventually turned up after I’d had a refund and they told me to keep them, something else I ordered hasn’t arrived yet, despite being in transit for over a week.

So, even if there are any Black Friday bargains, I’m not risking ordering anything because I’d like my goods before November 2020.

A lot of etailers seem to be bringing out the Black Friday sales early this year. Wax Addicts have 50% off everything, when you spend £30. That gave me an opportunity to try some new fragrances!

I'm waiting to see if Look Fantastic do another Black Friday beauty box. I got one last year for £25 and gave it to my friend for Christmas - she LOVED it so hoping for the same this year. It was a big box and beautiful packaging.

CC

I'm waiting to see if Look Fantastic do another Black Friday beauty box. I got one last year for £25 and gave it to my friend for Christmas - she LOVED it so hoping for the same this year. It was a big box and beautiful packaging.

CC

Ooh, I didn’t see that. I’ll have to look out for it too. I was going to get the LF advent calendar but it sold out a lot earlier this year (I did others though).

I'll probably get a head's up email so I'll put it on the forum as soon as I get it. They sold out of it last year but it allegedly had around £200 worth of value. It's not like my fussy friend to be so made up over a gift but she really raved about it.

CC

Latest posts

Back