Lady Godiva ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Chuntley's hair is growing a foot a week ! is she going for the Lady Godiva look I wonder, its now past her boobs - (but you can see where her natural hair ends). Hope 'beardy' doesn't get caught up in the extensions - what an image ! :mysmilie_17:

Being a meanie I don't think it's just her hair that's growing. I think she's generally chunking up, that's what contentment does for you :mysmilie_17:

She took the extensions out a few weeks back then once the Tweak’d TSV arrived hey presto! they’re back in to give the “full” look that she couldn’t have pulled off flogging the TSV without them. Caught a bit this morning of her shaking her “Jingle Belle” also known as titties at the camera......so including Chloe Everton that made six tits sitting on that couch.

She's on just now with that lovely little train set I bought 25 years ago. I have to say though that this newer version looks a bit cheap and flimsy compared to the one I bought. CH has always been an up and down with her weight kind of girl but that skirt is doing her no favours at all in the hip department. I thought the same about CS the other day in that jumper dress, made her look huge.

CC

She's on just now with that lovely little train set I bought 25 years ago. I have to say though that this newer version looks a bit cheap and flimsy compared to the one I bought. CH has always been an up and down with her weight kind of girl but that skirt is doing her no favours at all in the hip department. I thought the same about CS the other day in that jumper dress, made her look huge.

CC[/QUOTE
I'm going to continue being a meanie & say that Ickle Claire has also chunked up recently. I saw her in that jumper dress & it did her no favours, however, she's looks 'wrong' in quite a few outfits, this one in particular. From 58 seconds.
https://www.qvcuk.com/WULI:LUU-by-G...use-with-Neck-Tie.product.181684.html?sc=SRCH

Oh dear why did she think the skin tight faux leather leggings a good look?

As someone who has thin hips but fat thighs, pleather jeggings never look good, nor do leather trousers or anything that pulls across the tops of the legs. She looks a sight, not helped by that awful "collection" that Gok is touting. Claire has definitely put on weight as has Catherine and, hey, that's OK but the stylists should dress them to flatter not fatter.

Just to add as I've noticed Julia on TV just now, she looks OK in that outfit and I also think I heard her say a few minutes ago that she would size up to a FOURTEEN. Am I drunk?

CC

To give Julia her due, she did say that hi-lo hems and shark bites can now look 'dated'. Yeah !!!!! can we include the naff looking cold shoulder as well, P L E E E E A S E !

To give Julia her due, she did say that hi-lo hems and shark bites can now look 'dated'. Yeah !!!!! can we include the naff looking cold shoulder as well, P L E E E E A S E !

Until the moment she’s flogging them, then they’re back in fashion and look fresh. :mysmilie_17:

I have this dress, it's very generous so suggesting sizing up may mean some customers receive a tent.

Chuntley's hair is growing a foot a week ! is she going for the Lady Godiva look I wonder, its now past her boobs - (but you can see where her natural hair ends). Hope 'beardy' doesn't get caught up in the extensions - what an image ! :mysmilie_17:

Who is beardy?

As someone who has thin hips but fat thighs, pleather jeggings never look good, nor do leather trousers or anything that pulls across the tops of the legs. She looks a sight, not helped by that awful "collection" that Gok is touting. Claire has definitely put on weight as has Catherine and, hey, that's OK but the stylists should dress them to flatter not fatter.

Just to add as I've noticed Julia on TV just now, she looks OK in that outfit and I also think I heard her say a few minutes ago that she would size up to a FOURTEEN. Am I drunk?

CC

I think out of all of the female presenters Jill Franks is the best dressed.

What on earth?....

Has happened to Chuntley's hair ??? is she channelling her inner Lady Godiva on tv ? its almost down to her tummy. OR have her extensions got their own extensions :RpS_lol:

Whatever, she clearly loves them, but I think it looks 'odd'. I know anything goes now, and long hair is no longer the preserve of the young, BUT there is a way 'and a way' of wearing it.

I know some older ladies with long hair who have it always up in a bun like 'old maids and elderly aunts' used to, then there are others of similar age who can wear it with panache taking years off their age.

We've said on here before that Julia needs a good cut to perhaps a long bob, and its true, and it would take years off her age too.

Maybe her vegan 'beautiful man', her words, likes her to look like Lady Godiva. I just think she's a diva & that her hair extensions are too long.

Definitely too long unless she's trying to morph into her friend Steven. I had hair extensions once, I looked like a mermaid :RpS_biggrin:

cc

Being nosey I had a look at her self adoration page & her latest project is learning BSL. Apparently her man's hearing was damaged during his military servce so they're learning together. I think doing this is great but one of her sycophants called her courageous & you can imagine how much she loved that!

Being nosey I had a look at her self adoration page & her latest project is learning BSL. Apparently her man's hearing was damaged during his military servce so they're learning together. I think doing this is great but one of her sycophants called her courageous & you can imagine how much she loved that!

Oh, FFS!!!!

Latest posts

Back