One time Only's 16/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does the shower oil leave a ring around the bath? I've never tried it but I hate bath oil scum (maybe it's my hard water). Hoping you'll say it does so I am not tempted.

Don't know about the L'Occitane products but the Molton Brown bath/shower gels clean the bath after you've been in it (not that mines hugely mucky but I do have to wash the dog in there sometimes but not at the same time as me :mysmilie_48:) I know, very unhygienic . . . . I find the darker coloured ones, Rosa, Jumiper & Pine do the best job. We do have soft water here though, used to hate all that hard water scum and scale when I was in London.

CC

Don't know about the L'Occitane products but the Molton Brown bath/shower gels clean the bath after you've been in it (not that mines hugely mucky but I do have to wash the dog in there sometimes but not at the same time as me :mysmilie_48:) I know, very unhygienic . . . . I find the darker coloured ones, Rosa, Jumiper & Pine do the best job. We do have soft water here though, used to hate all that hard water scum and scale when I was in London.

CC

Candycane, hon, I could do without more reasons to buy Molton Brown! :mysmilie_17:

Many thanks for this. I love such practical advice, even though the only dog that gets washed in my bath is me!

Candycane, hon, I could do without more reasons to buy Molton Brown! :mysmilie_17:

Many thanks for this. I love such practical advice, even though the only dog that gets washed in my bath is me!

I never need a reason to buy yet more MB and as I'm a lazy bugger when it comes to cleaning at home I like anything that makes life easy. I'm sure if you were a dog you'd be a Saluki, I'd be a Puli - it's the hair.

CC

Does the shower oil leave a ring around the bath? I've never tried it but I hate bath oil scum (maybe it's my hard water). Hoping you'll say it does so I am not tempted.

When I used to use this product, it turns milky on contact with water, so I wouldn't imagine it leaves an oil ring. I used it purely in the shower so can't say definitely no ring.

When I used to use this product, it turns milky on contact with water, so I wouldn't imagine it leaves an oil ring. I used it purely in the shower so can't say definitely no ring.

Thanks, mml. I suppose it would be dangerous if it left an oily film in the shower tray.

Thanks, mml. I suppose it would be dangerous if it left an oily film in the shower tray.

If you get a chance to try some out it's worth it... Even a bargain isn't a bargain if you get it home and it doesn't suit, or you hate it!

I use L'Occy shower oils to shave my pins in the bath and it never leaves a ring around the bath (I'm in there for ages as well so plenty of time for one to form!) I love them all as I'm prone to shaving rashes but never get any using them...sorry AndiK, probably not what you want to hear!

I use L'Occy shower oils to shave my pins in the bath and it never leaves a ring around the bath (I'm in there for ages as well so plenty of time for one to form!) I love them all as I'm prone to shaving rashes but never get any using them...sorry AndiK, probably not what you want to hear!

Ha ha. It is actually useful as I would like to try it. However, I’ve decided not to buy till I’ve run down my stocks of bath products (so virtuous). I do like the idea of the shower oils though.

Latest posts

Back