If...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Ruth Langsford (on now) actually designs (as she professes) her products, how come she admits to sizing up (because of her bust) in her embellished collar shirt ! Surely she would taken guidance from her own body size to ensure that 'sizing up' wasn't necessary. She claims its because its 'fitted', but wouldn't it have been easier just to make it a bit larger ?

I find all this 'celebrity input' a load of hogwash for their supposed products, and they shouldn't assume we're all idiots.

Ms Kabler looked a sight in that unflattering length skirt and those silly boots. She is also taking hairstyling advice from Ingrid Tarrant it would seem.

CC

Ms Kabler looked a sight in that unflattering length skirt and those silly boots. She is also taking hairstyling advice from Ingrid Tarrant it would seem.

CC

I find it baffling that she has gone from polished professional to how she behaves now.

I find it baffling that she has gone from polished professional to how she behaves now.

It pays well.
Why are these people paid so much? I find it offensive. Did I read somewhere that AY paid £1000 for her Christmas crackers? If that is correct it is obscene.

Model Katherine’s mother was on yesterday wearing a black shirt which was at least a size too small - why do people wear to the number on the label rather than what actually fits them.

Years ago when sizes were standard and if you were 14 you knew it would fit and if it didn’t it was too many biscuits but now, I like many, can take 4 sizes into the changing room and come out with 2 different sizes that fit or none. I find this particularly happens with different colours of the same item. Really annoys me when you buy an item think it fits well so order it in other colours only to find each is a mile from the original.

Some of Q brands didn’t even have the same material if you bought different colours!!!

Model Katherine’s mother was on yesterday wearing a black shirt which was at least a size too small - why do people wear to the number on the label rather than what actually fits them.

Years ago when sizes were standard and if you were 14 you knew it would fit and if it didn’t it was too many biscuits but now, I like many, can take 4 sizes into the changing room and come out with 2 different sizes that fit or none. I find this particularly happens with different colours of the same item. Really annoys me when you buy an item think it fits well so order it in other colours only to find each is a mile from the original.

Some of Q brands didn’t even have the same material if you bought different colours!!!

Same here Lati, nice to see you again. We have a new clothes shop in Sheffield call Monki. Take a look at the web site,if you think QVC fashion is dire think again or maybe it is just me.

So true. I've just bought a couple of tops on sale from the Heine range in Kaleidoscope. Now I KNOW that I always have to size up x 2 in normal Kaleidscope's range, but to be on the 'safe' side I ordered the size 26 !!! even though I wear between an 18-22 depending on the cut. Glad I did ! as they fit lovely with just a bit of room to move. So there we are.

You can never go by label size. In fact whenever I read in weekly magazines of ladies who have lost loads of weight, they all seem to believe they are a size 22 before the weight loss ! well, I'm Angelina Jolie if I believe that. I'm a 20-22 and I look half the size these women profess to be - in fact they appear to be a 28-30 in their photographs.

Those Heine clothes are tiny. I'm not the biggest person in the world but I need a size 16 in them and I'm usually a 12. In M&S clothes I can wear a 10. Might as well not bother with sizing as has been said. Just wear what fits.

CC

Latest posts

Back