Ermm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
Oh no, Mrs Ermm (JK) is on. Nothing decent on the other channels so thought I'd try QVC but the thought of an hour of 'ermm' puts me off, I'll just be waiting for her to say it the whole time.

Interspersed with woooowwww and errmwow and yeeaahh all said in a lazy drawn out way . How in gods name could any woman insist in wearing those spaniel ears - it must be over 2 years so not a “mistake”

Stupid bint - there is just a fag paper between her and Chuntley in the competition for the person you would most like to chuck a bucket of water over.

Jackie's hair is awful, like a bag of straw on her head. Surely she could do something better with it.

CC

She has quite a small face which is buried amongst the spaniel years which are multicoloured. Yesterday part was pure white and part was straw yellow.

Interspersed with woooowwww and errmwow and yeeaahh all said in a lazy drawn out way . How in gods name could any woman insist in wearing those spaniel ears - it must be over 2 years so not a “mistake”

Stupid bint - there is just a fag paper between her and Chuntley in the competition for the person you would most like to chuck a bucket of water over.

Jill Franks for me

When she first arrived, - and at Ali Keenan's wedding, she had a very flattering short bob, eeeeerrrrrrrm every inch the doctor's wife. Clearly trying to keep up with those who live their lives for fashion at Q has taken its toll on her hair and clothes, so she looks ridiculous now.

Latest posts

Back