Philosophy Trio

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the gingerbread man trio and its now free p&p. I've managed to get a refund - just said well i'll buy another with the free p&p and use the other for the 30 days and then send it back if u want me too, she talked to her supervisor and sure enough got a refund!!

try again I would!!

Result! Glad you got the p + p refunded :D (I wish their Customer Service wasn't so hit and miss though :rolleyes:)

Maybe I'll have another try ;)

These shower gels are fabulous. Never used the Philosophy ones before but liked the look of these so ordered them at the special price. Only tried the Pumpkin one so far but it smells great and lathers beautifully.

Anyone else got them yet and if so, what do you think?

I got these but am trying to be good and use them one at time to make them last or use as last minute gifts for someone.

I got this set and only opened the chocolate cherry one, which my kids love becuase of the smell. It seems to be a good shampoo for them as well. I have given the pumpkin one as a present and will keep the other one.

They do seem to be ok, but would not go for the chocolate cherry one again, not really the kind of shower gel smell for me.

Very nice..........but have you looked in Asda recently.......they have a range of Philosophy lookee likee shower gels and body creams at £2 each.....lemon sorbet,orange smoothie,raspberry milkshake,vanilla creme brulee and coconut frosting..........they smell delicious,good enough to eat,and great stocking fillers for a snip of the price.:1:

I got some from savers chemist 97p each

These shower gels are fabulous. Never used the Philosophy ones before but liked the look of these so ordered them at the special price. Only tried the Pumpkin one so far but it smells great and lathers beautifully.

Anyone else got them yet and if so, what do you think?

Yes - I ordered this set too! I never thought I'd be into the food ones (I usually go for Amazing Grace) but how hooked am I now??!

I love Pumpkin Spice and Cinnamon Buns. Can't say I love the Chocolate Cherry but, to be honest I don't like chocolate an cherry in anything - even food!

As for the shower gels from Asda for £2, I decided to take a look after wanting to desperately get my friends Philosophy for Christmas but couldn't afford too.

To my amazement the gels were delish and smelt gorgeous! I also got the skin buffer and a bath bomb for approx £5 for the lot!

I also felt particuallary good because I went down the gift set isle to find a similar set by the same brand for over £9! Corr!!

Latest posts

Back