Ojon TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine's not arrived yet. Never used Ojon before but was tempted by this kit. Hope my hair gets on with it as I chose AD as it was such good value. Plus I have fine hair that has no body and I want to look like I have nice thick hair! Not convinced the demos were just from the products in the TSV though! Just double checked to make sure it contains no animal derivatives - am safe, phew! I thought i was okay with a Phillips Kingsley try me kit I bought, then found out there were derivatives in the Elactizer and daily conditioner. Yuck.:11::12: Products werea bit carp as well.

Yay, mine came today. Have had a skoosh of the treatment spray and I'm impressed so far, it really isn't greasy. My hair was knotted and a bit matted when I got in from work and now its all smooth and shiney again. Real test will be to see if it still looks good in the morning.

Mine's not arrived yet. Never used Ojon before but was tempted by this kit. Hope my hair gets on with it as I chose AD as it was such good value. Plus I have fine hair that has no body and I want to look like I have nice thick hair! Not convinced the demos were just from the products in the TSV though! Just double checked to make sure it contains no animal derivatives - am safe, phew! I thought i was okay with a Phillips Kingsley try me kit I bought, then found out there were derivatives in the Elactizer and daily conditioner. Yuck.:11::12: Products werea bit carp as well.

I really hope this works for you cupcake. I bought the restorative treatment when it launched a few years ago out of desperation, my hair was so tatty and damaged with bleach that nothing could repair it. I noticed a huge difference in the texture of my hair after one treatment (left it on for a couple of hours). It was a lot more manageable and had more body. You'll definitely know if you like this or not after the first couple of times you use it.

I don't think you'll see big improvements in thickness straightaway, but I know that my hair felt thicker after a few months of use. Even some of the wispy bits of hair around my hairline are a lot stronger now too.

Let us know how you get on!

my treatment was half empty!!!even warming it up didnt do anything, it was fully sealed no one had been in it but it was defo not full.has anyone else had that? Im not keen on the shampoo and conditioner its not enough for my hair but the spray is great

Mine was full. In fact, when I put the sealing cap thing on it, it was touching the contents.

I really hope this works for you cupcake. I bought the restorative treatment when it launched a few years ago out of desperation, my hair was so tatty and damaged with bleach that nothing could repair it. I noticed a huge difference in the texture of my hair after one treatment (left it on for a couple of hours). It was a lot more manageable and had more body. You'll definitely know if you like this or not after the first couple of times you use it.

I don't think you'll see big improvements in thickness straightaway, but I know that my hair felt thicker after a few months of use. Even some of the wispy bits of hair around my hairline are a lot stronger now too.

Will do. My TSV has just arrived so will do the treatment at the weekend (having hair cut tomorrow). Not keen on the smell of it - smells like ashtrays! The spray smell gorgeous though. Haven't opened the tubes yet. Good to know that your hair is stronger around your hairline. Quite a bit of mine has fallen out since I got sick (there's an almost bald spot on the right side but fortunately some longer hair covers it) which I am desperate to sort out!

Still no sign of mine :(

If I'd not received mine by now, after seeing how many here have got theirs, I'd give CS a quick ring on Monday and ask if they know why yours has been delayed.

Anyway, I did the whole routine tonight. Used the treatment stuff and rubbed it into my hair as per the instructions and then let it do "it's stuff" for an hour before using the cleanser and then conditioner. I then used the hair dryer as I'd not got time to sit about with wet hair for hours. Usually using the dryer leaves my hair looking dried out.

However, tonight my hair looks better, shinier and feels great and that's after one use of the TSV. This is one treatment that I'll continue to use regularly (others I've abandoned after one go, because they left my hair looking no different) and hopefully my hair will continue to reap the benefits. :1:

Aw Bluebell,can't believe you're still waiting for yours,even mine arrived yesterday & it had to cross the Irish Sea :54:
Haven't tried any of it yet as I've got a few bottles of s & c to use up first but did open the restorative treatment to check the contents & it's about three quarters full.

Am REALLY liking this so far. Used the treatment yesterday for 30 mins or so, and my hair felt noticeably thicker as I was washing it out in the shower. Used the shampoo and conditioner this AM (with some volume spray) and my hair looked great afterwards - thick and bouncy. Sprayed the treatment on and it drooped, so am thinking that may be too heavy for me. My hair smells nice though. Hope I keep getting results with the other 3 products though!

Aw Bluebell,can't believe you're still waiting for yours,even mine arrived yesterday & it had to cross the Irish Sea :54:
Haven't tried any of it yet as I've got a few bottles of s & c to use up first but did open the restorative treatment to check the contents & it's about three quarters full.

I know its rediculous (sp) still not got it :mad:
looks like my delivery man has disappeared and knowing my luck everything will turn up at the same time when I am out

Bluebell, I always wait at least 10 days for QVC deliveries and I am only in Manchester. It's ridiculous that the p&p is so expensive when the delivery times are so tardy. Hope you get it tomorrow.

Bluebell, I always wait at least 10 days for QVC deliveries and I am only in Manchester. It's ridiculous that the p&p is so expensive when the delivery times are so tardy. Hope you get it tomorrow.

Thanks I know what you mean about the delivery times, I never expect to get anything in less than a week but when you read that folks have had this for almost a week before me it is really annoying. It will probably come tomorrow when I am out :54:

Latest posts

Back