trout pout

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mak

Registered Shopper
if its been mentioned already or if its my eye sight then i am sorry !:31::22:

i happened to switch on qvc 0n thursday afternoon during the mally show and alison keenan took my breath away and not in a good way ! what has the silly woman gone and done to her lips ?

come on woman , u are a middle aged, professional , pretty woman who is starting to look silly with inflated lips, work done on face IMO and dressing like a teenager.

like her or loath her its a pity she has resorted to this. i am not against people having "work" done but she should not be presenting beauty shows as the products , no matter how good can do what she seems to have done.:31::31:

i am probably in the minority in my opinion but i think that people on shopping channels etc who have had work done have no right to speak about benefits and push products to get the public to part with hard earned cash

Cant comment as i only heard her and did not look up at the screen.

if its been mentioned already or if its my eye sight then i am sorry !:31::22:

i happened to switch on qvc 0n thursday afternoon during the mally show and alison keenan took my breath away and not in a good way ! what has the silly woman gone and done to her lips ?

come on woman , u are a middle aged, professional , pretty woman who is starting to look silly with inflated lips, work done on face IMO and dressing like a teenager.

like her or loath her its a pity she has resorted to this. i am not against people having "work" done but she should not be presenting beauty shows as the products , no matter how good can do what she seems to have done.:31::31:

i am probably in the minority in my opinion but i think that people on shopping channels etc who have had work done have no right to speak about benefits and push products to get the public to part with hard earned cash

I thought exactly the same thing

I also thought she had had a lip job and moh also noticed it. I always thought she was a smart trim and fit woman for her age and thought she had more sense than to start messing with her looks. Silly woman she will end up looking like Joan Rivers, Tove and Lulu. Yuk.

Stupid cow. :rolleyes: Typical behaviour of a middle aged divorcee who's got a younger bloke on the go. What next......a boob lift?? She'll end up looking a freak and he'll piss off with someone his own age. :pPC:

I was shopping on the Kings Road today and was amazed at the number of women of a certain age who have had work done - and they are all generally stick-thin and blond.

Unfortunately for AK all those years sizzling under the sun have left her fizzog looking like a distressed leather handbag. :59:

She was on the other day with a guest and bawled all the way through the hour, interrupted the guest constantly, and never let up through the whole show.
Didn't notice a trout-pout but that was probably cos I couldn't see it beneath that frizzy mane she seems to like these days.

Hmmm.

AK is blessed with a good figure so she still looked tremendous before her cosmetic work.

She is a naturally pretty woman, and cosmetic surgery might just make her feel more confident about herself, it 'enhances' her appearance. Nothing wrong with a bit of enhancing, the self-esteem boost is worth it!

Besides, I myself think of getting dermal fillers for my lips done for Xmas, and think 'why not, eh?' You only live once so live it well.

She does have that 'had work done' look. Sometimes she reminds me of the glamour model from Titty Bang Bang if anyone can remember that.

I really wanted to hear what Mally was saying, but AK kept shouting over her! Why does she have to do that? Most annoying.

I also noted that her lips seemed to be puffy, reminded me of Lesley Ash, I dont think it has improved her looks.

Ali Young has the trout pout

I think it is Alison Young and not Alison Keenan who has the trout pout. See the other thread. Alison was with Laura Geller and told her she had had an accident with her horse and think her tooth went through her lip

Latest posts

Back