Liz Earle Last Clicks Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Thanks to SCW last week I ordered item number 225.207 (Liz Earle Item) but today I received a letter from QVC advising "we are experiencing a quality problem" which they are looking into. Anyone else receive the same?

Something tells me that they are not going to fulfil the order! :28:

Thanks to SCW last week I ordered item number 225.207 (Liz Earle Item) but today I received a letter from QVC advising "we are experiencing a quality problem" which they are looking into. Anyone else receive the same?

Something tells me that they are not going to fulfil the order! :28:

Bl I have just checked the item online and it says "out of Stock" now. I wonder if it is a "stock problem" because that has happened to me before on a last clicks item.

It just seemed strange that the order was processed OK. If it is a stock issue I wish they would be upfront about it instead of using the "quality problem" story! :33:

Much prefer ordering direct from Liz Earle anyway so QVC will lose even more sales to me.

ohh BL i`m so sorry someone else did order some Liz Earle from the same post but dont know if its the same set

Please don't take it personally SCW, it's not your fault. I, along with many other members, appreciate all your hard work in finding the offers and bargains. xxxx

Thanks Marzy....how's that stockpile in your shed looking these days?! :27:

The Shed is still choc a bloc,BL but am hoping to get through some of it as Christmas approaches :18:
Spent 2 hours this evening going through some storage boxes under the bed in Alison's old room,all containing cosmetics.Still have another few to do,too :49:
I swear I'm not buying another thing for the next 10 years :16:

The Shed is still choc a bloc,BL but am hoping to get through some of it as Christmas approaches :18:
Spent 2 hours this evening going through some storage boxes under the bed in Alison's old room,all containing cosmetics.Still have another few to do,too :49:

We have that in writing Marzy :pACMAN:

That sounds worse than my "little" hoard.....:54:

Latest posts

Back