Alison Youngs lips

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has just said she put her teeth through her lip when she fell off her horse.

I am sure she would look better with less pronounced lipstick, it just draws attention to it.

Someone give that banshee a muzzle!! Would solve the unsightly lip problem and also shut her up. Sorted!! :pPC:

poor alison, does qvc not have a sick leave policy, or is alison just very committed?

poor thing does look very pete burns, hope she recovers soon and no lasting damage

Nasty, I hope she soon gets' better. Not nice and very painful, esp at the time. I hope there was someone with, to get her to hospital quickly.

Oh dear! Just came on the site to post about her upper lip.Whatever it is, it looks very nasty!

Leighton Denny kept going on about it just now - very funny (not AY's accident - but Leighton - It is soooo because he is a fella that he got away with it - AY would not put up with that from another female. He said that a bad batch of collagen must be going around at the moment :)

Leighton Denny kept going on about it just now - very funny (not AY's accident - but Leighton - It is soooo because he is a fella that he got away with it - AY would not put up with that from another female. He said that a bad batch of collagen must be going around at the moment :)

Seen on video for Item no 219921 Leighton's Hydration Treatment Kit

He was hilarious wasn't he, Tia. At the beginning of the show he couldn't speak for giggling and said it wasn't a trout-pout but a cow-pout. He later reckoned Julia Roberts had lamped her.

Just watching her, it does look sore! She did joke about it saying the lighting guys would get her back for what she said and make her look even more rough than she already does with her fat lip!

Latest posts

Back