Alison Youngs lips

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well of course she SAYS it was an accident..... :54:

Simon would never be brave enough to give her a thick lip. :ANYWORD: I am real naughty and I did laugh when I first saw her yesterday... sorry Ally

you all make me laugh about alison young but you have to give her credit she does laugh at herself a lot even about her new look which must be a bit embarrasing considering she is the beauty presenter. keep giving me jokes alison.

I didn't read this post yesterday, although I saw the OP headline. When I saw AY on tv last night, my eyes were drawn to her lips and the OP came to mind. I assumed the post was about her having some cosmetic procedure done. It definitely looks like botox to me. If it is, I wouldn't have thought QVC would be in favour of their beauty expert having it done. After all, I thought certain products they sold were alternatives to surgery?

i dont believe for a minute that alison young would do the op but only time will tell. if her lips dont go down in the next few weeks and we see newspaper articles about her sueing cosmetic sugeons (remember leslie ash and burns) then .....

she has come on qvc presenting though when she broke her wrist though on her horse

she has come on qvc presenting though when she broke her wrist though on her horse
She also broke her wrist falling over on the set, if I remember rightly. She's a bit accident-prone.

However, I admire the horsiness. It's her one redeeming feature.

She also broke her wrist falling over on the set, if I remember rightly. She's a bit accident-prone.

However, I admire the horsiness. It's her one redeeming feature.

Well anyone who is kind to animals, and I assume her horses are well looked after as they seem such a maor part of her life, cannot be too bad.

i would rather have alison working for me, after all she shows up know matter what, my team only need to hear someone sneeze and they have a sicknote

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back