anyone tempted by tsv Lustra Knit Beaded Tunic & Trousers Matching Set by Susan Grave

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought someone said they read these posts (they being QVC bods), clearly they take no notice, is their fashion buyer blind?

To the QVC fashion buyer...We dont want your American fashions for shut-ins thankyou!!
Blimey it will be Mu Mu's next :11:

"Muʻumuʻu are also popular as maternity gowns and with obese people because they do not restrict the waist." wikipedia

"does my bum look big in this"
"Yes its enormarse"

Love the menopause comment.:32:

Homer once wore a Mu Mu in an episode where he decided to not worry about his weight:47:

all size and colour options still available, shall we have a sweepstake of when it goes to last clicks and how much for :33:

That is heinous!!!!!! I don't know who would wear something so revolting..block colour separates can look naff at the best of times, but when they're almost 100% manmade fabric, that just makes it even worse. Appalling! ...Oh ffs, who am I trying to kid? I've bought every size in every colourway..so if I lose/gain weight I'll always have a beautiful outfit to hand....what colour do I wear first...I'm so excited!!!

i am gonna buy the blue, make a living will that i want to be 'sent off' wearing it (and be sent off with the TSV build up music, then be a T caller and bore the presenter stiff with my story :32:

Last edited:
just had a thought, i really must specify that i have to be buried, if i was cremated the whole town would be in danger of igniting

Last edited:
I would really really really like to know who works in the fashion department at QVC UK that produced this HIDEOUS outfit for a TSV. They should be made to wear this to work every day 'in all of the colours and all of the sizes!'

What have they got planned next crimpolene or maybe winciet nighties.

Come on QVC get your act together.

When I see Susan Graver is coming on I avoid it! She is so full of herself too, parading in front of the presenter and interrupting. Goodness me, how many years has she been on QVC US? To have the likes of her on here regularly....what for? I remember her first appearance when she came on in a shirt and cami as a TSV, she turned around and had a peg pulling the ghastly top in!!! Now that is what you call taking the p***!

A day late but I do own something in Lustra fabric that I bought when it was reduced earlier this year. It is a heavyweight fabric which hangs well and apart fron that it is all the horrible things you have said and more.

The colour ran at 30c, it is clicky and goes furry over the boob/armhole areas, it clings to every bump it passes and it is as knittedly nylon as you could possibly imagine. I didn't think clothes were made in this sort of fabric anymore as it was around in the 60s/70s.

Just not British I am afraid, very :42:

Latest posts

Back