Returning food items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Do you think if you bought pies and cakes, hated them, then returned them half eaten, they would end up in one of the outlet stores? :33:

Do you think if you bought pies and cakes, hated them, then returned them half eaten, they would end up in one of the outlet stores? :33:

Thank so much you for that. I've only just recovered from feeling a bit queasy after watching those pies oozing.

The ghastly thing is, it might almost happen...

order tons of the food on your credit card eat it up bundle up the scraps and ask for free returns label and get a full refund. however the postage costs alone would cost more than if the food was bought your local supermarket even if it is waitrose.

i've just had anather thought. maybe we are looking at the prices wrong. what if the postage was what the food was worth. the price the profit part and this is spilt between qvc and the supplier. cracked it!

i've just had anather thought. maybe we are looking at the prices wrong. what if the postage was what the food was worth. the price the profit part and this is spilt between qvc and the supplier. cracked it!

Excellent!!!!!!!!

You should start your own food selling service, you would be minted (with a dark chocolate covering lol).

I need to know!

Yes, what happens if you buy a box of choccies and like/munch half of them but not the rest!!!! Can I send the rest of the box back and get a full refund?

I have always been intrigued about their policy towards returned edibles.

Might they appear in handbags, instead of the teabags and other sundry items? :33:

Latest posts

Back