Sarah Griffiths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To me she will always be that actress from Emmerdale!

:NA NA NA NA

:NAKED

Gosh I'm near Sheffield and have nothing like that accent, as most people from there, why be ashamed of your local dialect?

I just read that she dated Joseph Fiennes for 8 years- how jealous am I?

Really!! To be honest I thought she batted for the other team given how she presents herself?
Blush.gif

Yes, but is it the same Sarah Griffiths? It doesn't seem likely to me somehow, and it's a fairly common name.

I dont think so, if you look at the links, they say SARA not SARAH.

I like her new hair style. Better than when it was longer and curlier - looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards!! Wouldn't have thought she was 40 though. Obviously dating hunky men agrees with her!!!:)

Really!! To be honest I thought she batted for the other team given how she presents herself?
Blush.gif

What, because she doesn't wear frilly blouses and bows in her hair? :confused:
Come to think of it, I like her style. Sometimes it's a little bit like mine. And I'm certainly on the 'liking the boys' team, as you put it.:D
Not that any of this matters. QVC presenters are there to sell items on tv, not a lifestyle, whatever that may be.:rolleyes:

Why has Sarah Griffiths become Sarah G? I heard one of the other presenters call her this and this is what appears on the screen now. :confused:

Maybe there is going to be another Sara onscreen? I mean another person, not another version of this one!

I like Sara, she doesn't have the ego problem that some of the QVC gals have. She also has a good sense of humour, which makes her hours quite fun. She has had some questionable fringes in the past though, I have to say. :)

And she doesn't look anywhere near 40, does she?

Last edited:
Where is Sara - not seen her for what seems like weeks. She was showing as doing four hours today but it's Debbie Greenwood?

Hope she's not ill or anything?

i like sarah griffiths, yes she is an annoying bint at times but hey, which of then arent? actually now i come to think of it i like ALL of female presenters more than ANY of the men.,, how weird is that? I feel a thread coming on!

Latest posts

Back