Is this right..?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
cooks essential 500g Advanced 24cm Buffet Server with Glass Lid & Trivet
Item Number 828387
It also has a magnetic trivet to rest the pan on when hot or when serving and ***strong sterling silver handles***

Does the lid double up as a pendant too?
:52:

It also has a magnetic trivet to rest the pan on when hot or when serving and ***strong sterling silver handles***

Do try to get on trend, Calico. I've been wearing 9ct gold frying-pan handles in my ears for weeks now.

Plus a very fetching platinum milk-pan lid on my finger...

you are right, I just checked on their website and it does say "sterling silver handles" lol

Satis is right though you really should be on trend like what we are, I am currently wearing a rather fetching pair of sterling silver teflon coated non-stick copper bottomed earrings.

You are all so cheap and common - the pendant I'm wearing today is my 950 platinum, D colour, internally flawless diamond studded kettle. It makes me stoop a bit and I have neck ache, but it's worth it just to be on trend.

My gosh jacqualina you is like really dead proper posh and I bow down in your presence.

My gosh jacqualina you is like really dead proper posh and I bow down in your presence.
By the sound of it, she bows down in your presence.

Anyhow, the platinum kettle is just showy and vulgar. Today I am wearing 22 carat gold toasters in each ear, and a diamond studded kitchen sink on a chocolate gold rope.

Well I cannot even compete with my 24ct gold diamond encrusted oven with matching earrings, ring and bracelet.
I might as well give up now.

Amateurs. I have de-plumbed the gold lav and am using it as a handy Lulu Guiness type shopper. The lid is most useful in these security conscious times...

You lot are funny! I want a gold toilet bag by Lulu G - it would make a change from the old tin bucket bag I have. Especially if it comes with a lid for security, but you have to remember to keep the lid down!! Or it would be easier for pick pockets to reach in. Thank goodness these bags are for girls because boys would never remember.

Last edited:
You lot are funny! I want a gold toilet bag by Lulu G - it would make a change from the old tin bucket bag I have. Especially if it comes with a lid for security, but you have to remember to keep the lid down!!

Yes, they are very on trend. But you have to remember not to pull the decorative chain, or all your belongings will fall out...

You lot are funny! I want a gold toilet bag by Lulu G - it would make a change from the old tin bucket bag I have. Especially if it comes with a lid for security, but you have to remember to keep the lid down!! Or it would be easier for pick pockets to reach in. Thank goodness these bags are for girls because boys would never remember.

A quick question, can you get these on BOGOF?

A quick question, can you get these on BOGOF?

Don't be so childish, I mean really, this is a serious thread for serious persons.

What about the patterns? Skid pattern, cracked pan pattern or a wee pattern down the side!! :54:

Not to sure on the patterns dear but if you choose the recycle design I believe it is brown, possible brown marble effect.

And luckily you don't have to fork out for a separate jewellery cleaner for it - you only have to use your usual Domestos (or any other houshold toilet cleanser) for this. So it is practical too!

Last edited:
Sorry Yazrose, just my toilet humour. So my ideas are being flushed away then? I am now sooooo sad are you saying my ideas are only a flash in the pan? :9:

Yes, Maz I think BOGOF would be good and I don't think you are a flash in the pan, love. It is just a chain reaction that people are having - take no notice at all.

Latest posts

Back