Is Simon Biagi Ill?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzywoozy

Registered Shopper
Is Simon Biagi ill?

He looks gaunt, very thin, and no colour in his cheeks (or maybe the person in makeup is having an off day).

I think they all look ill on QVC - I think it's the lighting! They just all look so grey and when there are makeup shows, you can see that they're having to plaster on the stuff just so it will show up on camera!
I bet Simon has nice rosey cheeks in real life!

I rememeber not so long ago someone saying he is a diabetic, quite serious it is too with him, take insulin very regular.

It could be that but not sure if its true or not, but if you watch him do the foodie hours he never really tastes the cakes and sweet stuff.

Yes he is an insulin dependent diabetic but you can be diabetic and healthy!!
He does look like he has lost a bit of weight but I dont think he looks ill,maybe the studio lights arent doing him any favours!

Yes he is an insulin dependent diabetic but you can be diabetic and healthy!!
He does look like he has lost a bit of weight but I dont think he looks ill,maybe the studio lights arent doing him any favours!

I know you can and I wasn't inplying otherwise. I never said it made him unhealthy or ill.

Sorry I know you werent x didnt mean to cause any offence!

Its ok, I was was making sure that you new I wasn't meaning it made him ill or unhealthy. I not offended that easily....... honest. :1:

I have been meaning to ask on here if it was true for ages but kept forgetting, so when i saw this thread I just put it on.

Latest posts

Back