Set of 2 Electronic Digital Coin Jars

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

edit, shows up when I got to the item not through my account. I have ordered these for the DDs, but not tested, sat in the box waiting to be used.

The reviewer finds the english language hard to grasp, so I am inclined to ignore what they have put, they probably can't count either ;p

edit, shows up when I got to the item not through my account. I have ordered these for the DDs, but not tested, sat in the box waiting to be used.

The reviewer finds the english language hard to grasp, so I am inclined to ignore what they have put, they probably can't count either ;p

this one Andamooka its funny

"wot a waist of money"

"i couldnt wait to get the money jars as i was fed up of sorting my big jar out . when i got the jars i had 1 for silver and one for copper . as soon as i got the jars i put the copper in, it wasnt accurate with wot i was putting in so i started to put the silver in the other jar every time i put a 10p in, it was saying 2p . so counting wot u putting in no they dont i think they are a waist of anyones money so DONT BUY THEM"

I have brought 2 from Avon paid £10 each for the boys , i have tried them and they both work for now lol Rep told me there has been some faulty ones yeah that fills me with confidence lol

i can imagine andy from little britain posted the review, and once he see's his silver mixed with his copper saying' i want it in that one' and lou having to sort it out

Latest posts

Back