Trendy Perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have a look at the types of toiletries she has in her room.

If she uses Soap & Glory stuff from Boots then you might want to get her Miss Dior Cherie - one of the sales girls in Boots told me it's really popular with girls who love the soap & glory handcream smell.

All the other suggestions sound great - except Angel :23:

Hi Pal and PPC - were do you buy Flowerbomb? I'd love to test some. I'll get the tart from Darls in my next order but would love to test before,if i can. Many Thanks Linda

PPC(off topic) - did you ever post about your Tony Stockwell nightout? I hope it went well. Linda

I got my sister the the Sean John unforgivable women as she always asks what perfume I have got on when I visit her... The mens version is to die for as well and I would wear that kinda citrus scented ( I asked guy on the bus what he was wearing because it was the most wonder smell hahahaha)

:18::18:

I like "Come To Me"

everyone says "ooh that doesnt smell like come to me!"

erm.... why is this in the QVC forum?

I llike Kenzo flowers . Smells like parama violets sweets. Dior Addict 2 and Cherie and My fav at moment Paul Smith Roses. I also like the new Gucci one cant remember the name now.

Thanks so much everyone. I've gone for Flowerbomb and MJ Daisy. From your descriptions, these should fit the bill perfectly and she'll be amazed at how innovative her mum has been!! The reason I posted this in the QVC forum is that I thought one of their perfumes might have been O.K. Sorry QVC, you lost out on this one!

Latest posts

Back