QVC returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith

Registered Shopper
Why does it take so long for QVC to process returns?
I rarely return anything but decided to return a Centigrade coat as it was at least two sizes too small.(I already own 3 Centigrade coats and they are all fine).
Anyway, I posted my coat back on 21st November and when I rang CS today to see what was happening I was told to allow 21 days (not including weekends) and so to wait until Dec.22nd for it to show up on my account.
My OH says it's so they keep your money for a month.
Has anyone else waited so long?

QVC Returns

Why does it take so long for QVC to process returns?
I rarely return anything but decided to return a Centigrade coat as it was at least two sizes too small.(I already own 3 Centigrade coats and they are all fine).
Anyway, I posted my coat back on 21st November and when I rang CS today to see what was happening I was told to allow 21 days (not including weekends) and so to wait until Dec.22nd for it to show up on my account.
My OH says it's so they keep your money for a month.
Has anyone else waited so long?

Hi Judith, I've sent lots of things back and it does usually take this sort of timescale. Once I've returned something I regularly check the status of "My Account" to make sure they've got it. Things usually show up as being returned quite quickly but it always seems to take this length of time for the refund to be processed and reach my account. The wheels of industry grind slowly! BTW was the Centigrade coat you returned the last TSV? I have that and have decided to keep mine now the creases have almost dropped out!!

No it wasn't the TSV.It was item 138364.I keep checking "My Account" but it is still not showing as returned.

QVC Returns

No it wasn't the TSV.It was item 138364.I keep checking "My Account" but it is still not showing as returned.

There have been a couple of occasions when it did take a long time for it to show up as 'returned' so don't despair. I once returned some Leighton Denny nail varnishes where one of the bottles had leaked and when I opened it there was no brush inside. That took forever to appear.

Latest posts

Back