Murano glass bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
Theres a lovely bracelet as one of today's hot picks...and it's on 4 EZpays....I have had my eye on it for ages.........the only thing is that the reviews are very mixed...the main complaint is that the elastic on it doesn't appear to be strong enough and therefore some of them have broken.Dont suppose anyone on here has bought one.?..and if so how is it or indeed if anyone has any advice for me.........I am very tempted to buy it and take a chance......what do you all think??Am I mad??

Theres a lovely bracelet as one of today's hot picks...and it's on 4 EZpays....I have had my eye on it for ages.........the only thing is that the reviews are very mixed...the main complaint is that the elastic on it doesn't appear to be strong enough and therefore some of them have broken.Dont suppose anyone on here has bought one.?..and if so how is it or indeed if anyone has any advice for me.........I am very tempted to buy it and take a chance......what do you all think??Am I mad??

I bought a Chateau D Argent watch that was a TSV. The elastic frayed badly after just a couple of wearings so it was shoved in a drawer for fear of losing all the bits of black agate. Quite some time later, I received a letter from QVC saying that after reading the reviews, it had come to their attention that there was a problem with the quality and would I like a refund. Thing is, I like it so much I declined and am just hoping that I can find some strong jewellery elastic to repair it with when it finally does go altogether. I wouldnt want to go to the expense of taking it to a jeweller for repair, but I would give it a go myself.

If you feel that you could repair/strengthen it yourself and you love it, then why not. If you wouldnt want to go to that trouble, then maybe it would be better to wait for them to improve the quality of the elastic, or wait till something else catches your eye. Its hard though I know when you have been yearning for something for ages ......Ultimate Palette :17:

You could always ring CS and mention the reviews and ask if the issue has been sorted?

Bet

Thanks for the advice and yes,you are right when you've had your eye on something for ages its so tempting!!........think I will let my head rule this one and wait.:2:

Latest posts

Back