Today's TSV - Love it or hate it??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

73MelanieD

Registered Shopper
Just looking at the Revolving Mirrored Wooden Organiser by Lori Greiner. Can't decide whether to laugh or not. Would you buy it? Also I want to know why Charlie has a basket full of make-up in his bathroom!!

Just looking at the Revolving Mirrored Wooden Organiser by Lori Greiner. Can't decide whether to laugh or not. Would you buy it? Also I want to know why Charlie has a basket full of make-up in his bathroom!!

I would guess its his wife's make-up.... :10:

I would guess its his wife's make-up.... :10:

I always thought he was single? I'm probably wrong cos I rarely watch any of his shows, but there is no mention of his family on his presenter profile (I know, I am sad)!

Last edited:

Darn it, I didnt want to look at it in case I wanted it but now youve said that Ive GOT to look!!:3:

Looked and no, I wouldnt buy it, apart from it not being big enough to hold all my stuff, nowhere to stand it and to me, it looks like a bathroom cabinet stood on a lazy susan!

May be ideal for some though!

Bet

Darn it, I didnt want to look at it in case I wanted it but now youve said that Ive GOT to look!!:3:

Looked and no, I wouldnt buy it, apart from it not being big enough to hold all my stuff, nowhere to stand it and to me, it looks like a bathroom cabinet stood on a lazy susan!

May be ideal for some though!

Bet

Glad you didn't want it Bet, would have hated being the one responsible for you buying it!!

I'm curious to see it, but I'm more interested in the full length mirror cabinet which is one of the hot picks, even though its 92 quid. Not for me today but something to think about in the future, especially with all my new jewellery purchases.

I'm curious to see it, but I'm more interested in the full length mirror cabinet which is one of the hot picks, even though its 92 quid. Not for me today but something to think about in the future, especially with all my new jewellery purchases.

My OH bought me that for Christmas two years ago and told me I would never need another jewellery box. I do now cos it's full!:54:

I have this one, as do several other forum members. It's without a doubt the best thing I've ever had from QVC, but I got it from the outlet at Birchwood for about £16 if I remember rightly ;) It has been on as a TSV twice in the past.

The tsv for jewellery looks ok but the cosmetic version is carp - I think I would need several to store my stash. It looks just like a bathroom cabinet.

Like the big one wish they had done that as a tsv again - each time it has been on as tsv I always think about it but decide it is too expensive. It is on easy pay this time though so you never know .......... by the end of the day.......

I could really do with something capacious for storing my hoards of skincare and cosmetics but this one wouldn't even hold one pot of face cream. I'm afraid my dressing table is going to look a beautician's nightmare for a while longer!!

Well, I have no sense of style, I know. The jewellery one looks promising to me, as it has lots of space for necklaces, which I am desperate for! I would love the free standing one, but not enough space to put it, as I hear it takes up lots of room. And by the description it holds 350 pieces, where the TSV holds 300. :33:
The cosmetics one doesn't appeal, I have the other cosmetics one she did, cheaper and holds all the makeup I have - though I am not a huge stash person. :54:

Me too

My OH bought me that for Christmas two years ago and told me I would never need another jewellery box. I do now cos it's full!:54:

Hi,
Mine is full too, but if I get another one, there will likely be a divorce in this house!
:54::54::54:

Today's TSV - Love it or hate it?

I loved this mirror cabinet and wish I'd got it when it was a TSV a couple of years ago It's since gone up in price, even from the normal price after being a TSV, so don't wait too long.

Me too...:54: I've also filled a Prezerve ring box...

So when I saw from this thread that there was a different one as TSV I rushed off to the website to check it out. Not impressed, just hasn't got the sort of capacity to make it worth while. I'm wishing I'd bought the last TSV, the jewellery chest thing, I suspect that I could easily fill that too. I'd want the Cherry to match my mirror one, but they only have white in stock or I'd be tempted.

I have this cosmetics organizer - 754017. £29.45 + £5.45 p+p. Just noticed this: 828971 - looks amazingly the same - for £33.22 + £5.45 p+p.

I have this one, as do several other forum members. It's without a doubt the best thing I've ever had from QVC, but I got it from the outlet at Birchwood for about £16 if I remember rightly ;) It has been on as a TSV twice in the past.

thanks for that. I think I'm going to have to move closer to the outlet centres. :52:

Latest posts

Back