You know you're a QVC addict when...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
... you are told point blank by OH that he is having the channel choice for the next three weeks (tour de France) and you start to break into a sweat...

:eek:

...when you phone a complete stranger to ask if another complete stranger on television is wearing jewellery that you can get the item number for so you can order the same thing! I'm ashamed to say I just did that.....I need help.:eek:

...when you phone a complete stranger to ask if another complete stranger on television is wearing jewellery that you can get the item number for so you can order the same thing! I'm ashamed to say I just did that.....I need help.:eek:

A fellow addict...:D

Sadly bought the T shirt on that one.....

Still you know it's done. Don't think I would have tried without a precedent.

.... you know when you have had to buy a new telly because QVC is burned into the screen on the old one.
So even when hubby has had on the golf or football QVC can still be clearly seen. :eek::D:eek:

You know you're an addict when.................there's not one square inch of space left in any drawer or cupboard because they are filled with beauty products from QVC!

You have to change an appointment because it clashes with Beauty Day

You and the postie are on first name terms, much to the consternation of your hubby. :D

If truth be told, you begin to see more of the postie than your hubby. ;)

Friends who are occasional QVC watchers, i.e "normal" people ask you questions like "does she only do face creams and stuff then?" and you find yourself answering... at length!:eek:

You send to more than one address to "spread" out the number of items you buy. Our receptionist likes to announce loudly "ANOTHER QVC parcel" :eek:

when you realise that apart from your underwear, everything you are wearing including jewellery and handbook and shoes came from QVC!

Recent trip to a concert - casual and co TSV set, kipling, birkis and black and white jewellery!

... when you can turn on all three of the tellys in the house at any time of the day and every single one comes on with QVC.

Latest posts

Back