You know you're a QVC addict when...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC is the first channel you switch to when you turn on and you HAVE to know what the TSV is, then spend the rest of the day trying to justify buying it.

OMG
All so true - think I (we) need professional help!!
Still - at least we all have good skin, look absolutely beautiful and smell divine!
:D:D

When you go to the sorting office to collect a package and the lady behind the counter says - 'oh look, it's one of our "QVC Queens" '. Man was I embarassed :eek:!!!!

When you take a photo of Julia Roberts to the hairdresser and ask for the same cut.

You start to wonder if a beige polyester elasticated sack might be perfect for your holiday flight, after all.

You can go into PC World and confidently discuss hard drives, RAMs and pixels even though your own computer is still running Windows 95.

You think there's nothing wrong with buying fibre optic Santas and illuminated angels in July.

You go to the Tate Gallery and spend all day looking for pictures by Thomas Kincade.

Thanks so much sublime you made me laugh out loud and splutter tea over the key board!

Pandora x

You are out and you find yourself looking at other people for signs to establish if they too are QVC shoppers - you know the Indigo Moon jackets, the last Casual and Co TSV - that type of thing. Last night at the Dolly Parton concert I spotted a number of Quacker ladies! :)

Last edited:
When you 'need' everything. Yesterday I found myself thinking what a good idea the wind-up torch was, how handy the magic saw would be, how great the sat-nav was, how I really did need the Rockport shoes in one of the new colours, and how despite having a new one already, what a great camera the TSV was - but it did come in nice colours and have its own printer !
Thank heavens the tennis was on for so long.

When you start "selling" products to your friends and family. I've found myself explaining at length why diamonique is the best simulated diamond in the world !

When you find yourself halting your work to the talk to a colleague at length about the Christimas sale which will be happening in July and it is only February.

When one of your pupils clocks you checking out the beauty TSV online on a classroom computer and loudly tells you "my Mam's already ordered that this morning Miss"

:eek:

Latest posts

Back