Liquidation Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you both for the welcome. I've been lurking for months and finally got the nerve to jump in and post!

The sale is still going on and it's been interesting watching. The prices go up and down depending on the time of day and the host, for the same piece of jewelry. Very inconsistent at best. I wonder if the inventory they end up with after the sale will be transferred to the UK and Germany?

Enjoy your weekend all,

*s*

Thank you Sammi...

An update: they are still on the air, however, my satellite company is now crawling a message at the bottom of the screen letting us know they will no longer broadcast TJC after 17 August.

The jewelry is getting "cheaper" both in price and item. Some are just absolutely horrid looking! I haven't watched in days, but flipped over to it last evening --- out of curiosity. I will say though, the price on their loose gem's is phenomenal, especially the tanzanites.

They still haven't mentioned their last day...will keep watching and will post when I hear. I'm sure it's soon though - considering the inventory they're showing.

*s*

Thanks for the update :)

They must be down to the very last of their stock, by the sound of it, and are now 'scraping the barrel'. Although I agree on the loose stones, one of which just sold for $19. That's a pretty good buy IMO.

I did notice one thing that made me happy, the lovely Michele Lau has landed a job at Gems TV. She's a fantastic host.

Thanks for the update :)

I did notice one thing that made me happy, the lovely Michele Lau has landed a job at Gems TV. She's a fantastic host.

Really??? Fantastic... do you know when she's on next? I was hoping they would "snap her up." Oh I'm so pleased, I really, really liked her. You've made my day (and that's saying something!).:D

*s*

Really??? Fantastic... do you know when she's on next? I was hoping they would "snap her up." Oh I'm so pleased, I really, really liked her. You've made my day (and that's saying something!).:D

*s*

She was on a little earlier, and said she would return at 11am pacific, but another host is on. So she might be on a little later today, or if not I'm guessing it'll be sometime in the next few days. :)

Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to tune in now to find out. LOL (there goes the checkbook!). She's not on now and someone else will be on at 1 p.m. PDT. I'm so pleased for her (and all of us!).

*s*

Latest posts

Back