112 Piece Plush Space Saver Non-Slip Hanger Set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

twomachines

Registered Shopper
Believe it or not this was not an impulse buy on 26th December - I had been looking out for a good deal on these for a while. So I placed the order and today I've just looked on the account which said the estimated delivery date was New Year's Day. This was patent rubbish, but it's 7th today and it's saying awaiting despatch.

Did anyone else order these and actually receive them?

Does anyone have a UK number that works in case I have to brave calling IW?

If IW have financial probs, I hope I haven't paid for something I won't receive.

Info greatly appreciated. Haven't ordered from IW in a while because they aren't that good to deal with.

Thanks in advance.

I am sure your order will arrive. What you have described is what typically happens with IW. So now, I place my order and then make myself forget about it. I do not monitor its progress at all and then when it arrives it's a nice surprise. I only order from them when I really have no option! It's really not good enough is it? Do they want to survive the present crisis?

I ordered mine a week or two before Christmas. The date on my account for delivery was 31st Dec and they were certainly delivered before that date. I think it was just before Christmas because I was surprised to receive them.

They are worth waiting for though, have really helped me to sort out my wardrobe space.

I did not order these but did order other sale goods on 26th and 27th December, none have yet arrived and both had delivery dates of 5.01.09 and yet on website the order is still in progress so they have not even been despatched yet.
Think the packing staff must have had a very long holiday from before Christams and still ongoing now!!!!!!!

Many thanks everyone.

I have a few of this type of hanger dollydimple and decided to go mad and buy a load for the three of us, because I really like the ones I have.

Mia, if this is typical IW, why don't they just say so? My delivery date of 1st Jan was daft, I wasn't even too worried when they didn't turn up by last Friday, but now, I think they are abusing my good nature. I do wonder if they didn't have much stock of anything just before Christmas, in anticipation of the longish Christmas/New Year break - so in fact they were always going to have to re-order stock for the New Year to fulfill orders received.

The other frustrating thing is that I was after a new steam mop, my elderly Polti 'broom' has given up the ghost. I saw the power mop today and thought it looked good, but I didn't order because I haven't received my current order. I wonder how many sales IW lose because of their delivery/update situation?

Thank again for replying.

Just to say, the hangers arrived and they are good - they seem a bit sturdier than the grip-to-me type. The order was complete and undamaged. So I'm pleased - I was dreading ringing CS.

Just to say, the hangers arrived and they are good - they seem a bit sturdier than the grip-to-me type. The order was complete and undamaged. So I'm pleased - I was dreading ringing CS.

See, I told you it would eventually survive but it's not good enough is it?!! If this level of appalling service continues how can they hope to survive the difficulties faced by most companies at the present time?

Latest posts

Back