Kathy van zeeland bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are you trying to say you have a face like an arse..............:WHISTLE: :SUE: :pPC:

I personally thought that all Jools was trying to say is that she loves these bags even though a few forum members find them ugly, which is fair enough, really... Surely it's ok to have different tastes when it comes to handbags, right?:confused:

I personally thought that all Jools was trying to say is that she loves these bags even though a few forum members find them ugly, which is fair enough, really... Surely it's ok to have different tastes when it comes to handbags, right?:confused:

Of course it is ok to have different tastes, life would be very boring if we didn't!!!!

Personally I just don't get KVZ bags, not my taste at all. Have seen many in TK Maxx and Frasers recently I have not seen any that appealed to me.

Another I noticed about the KVZ bags is they are very heavy even when empty so that is no no for me.

God, why on earth are you two sniping at each other over a bag? It's like being back at school!

Latest posts

Back