I'm going off TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

F

Fruityloops

Guest Shopper
SHUTUPHELLO

I don't know whether it's just me it is happening to, or whether TJC's customer services have started to nosedive.

When I bought a few items from them last year, the customer service couldn't be faulted. When I returned something my card was credited really quickly.

I don't like the fact that they charge your card the second you give them the details and their terms and conditions state that any refund will be processed within 30 days....so they can hold onto your money for the longest time possible. As I said before, when I returned something last year my card was credited really quickly.....not any more :mad:

I have two items which I've sent back recently. I'm still waiting for a refund on both. Kind of makes me not want to bother in future.

Just felt the need to rant...sorry folks!!

:NA NA NA NA

Sorry to hear that you have had problems, hope they get sorted soon. I don't order from TJC anymore, since they changed their delivery system. It's just too difficult. You have to produce ID and our reception where I work, were not willing for me to leave my ID with them, so I just don't order anymore. I hope you get your refund sorted out.

What!!!!!! you have to produce ID??????????????

What kind??

Having not ordered from them for afew months after they took money for a 3piece set they never sent then I had to chase them for the money, this new system is new to me and sounds very stupid if you need to produce ID.

I do not own a passport or a drivers licence so I hope it is not one of them!!!!!

I think i must be in the minority...Ive had 3 items since the delivery system changed and havent once been asked to produce id.

hi sorry about your probs but i with tabs have ordered quite a bit lately and have never had any problems and not waited that long on refunds either .mags

:eek: I think it depends on wether you get a 'jobsworth' delivery driver, I didn't need ID for my delivery, but the system is a pain in the rear. :rolleyes:

I had to show ID the first time when the delivery was changed, but since then it hasn't been needed (and it's not like that one item was expensive- a £23 citrine pendant!)

What!!!!!! you have to produce ID??????????????

What kind??

Having not ordered from them for afew months after they took money for a 3piece set they never sent then I had to chase them for the money, this new system is new to me and sounds very stupid if you need to produce ID.

I do not own a passport or a drivers licence so I hope it is not one of them!!!!!

Yes it was - my driving licence. The guy made sure that I produced it and it wasn't an expensive item, just a falling auction ring (about £30). It is just so inconvenient, so I don't bother watching anymore.

Latest posts

Back