L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't fancy this. Sorry but to me Peach Blossom sounds sickly floral. I could of course be wrong, its just peach smelling things tend to be very synthetic usually.

Yes they should do an option for men too.

Am so torn cos I'd love to try the Peach Blossom however have so much hand cream from the AD TSV last year - what do I do?

tsv time already just started on the christmas set. i think that i will opt for ruban orange. i buy this anyway from l'occitane as i loved the origional orange but this is really nice to. will whip into the local l'occitane shop and smell the peach blossom. this may not actually smell of peaches as the flowers from the plants dont usually smell like the fruit. neroli being a case in point.

tsv time already just started on the christmas set. i think that i will opt for ruban orange. i buy this anyway from l'occitane as i loved the origional orange but this is really nice to. will whip into the local l'occitane shop and smell the peach blossom. this may not actually smell of peaches as the flowers from the plants dont usually smell like the fruit. neroli being a case in point.

I don't think you will be able to try the peach blossom in the stores, according to the details Tabatha posted QVC have the the "pre launch" of it so I suspect that means it won't be in the stores till end of February.

Don't fancy this. Sorry but to me Peach Blossom sounds sickly floral. I could of course be wrong, its just peach smelling things tend to be very synthetic usually.

Yes they should do an option for men too.
When I saw peach synthetic and sickly is what I thought. I think I remember peach stuff from Avon donkeys' years ago but l'occitane is probably totally different. I would definitely like the orange though.

As this is a while away it might help me resist things for the moment knowing I can get this later.

Peach sounds sickly - but then the cherry blossom is lovely.

If the man from Del Monte says yes, I will say no.

I think I remember peach stuff from Avon donkeys' years ago.
Skimming through the forum, I first thought you were talking about a firm called Avon Donkeys... It brought me up with a jolt, wondering what the fragrance could be!

I think peach sounds a bit sickly, and I don't really like orange in a perfume. Good!

I would prefer Cherry Blossom to peach, which isn't a scent I generally like. I also think they should have an option for men.

I suspect that will be the TSV and the others will be the ones to come on Auto Delivery!! Fingers crossed eh? :wave:

Oh I hope it is an AD option because I like the sound of the peach blossom and I really fancy the Orange one but I love the Verbena Shower Gel so would probably go for that option if I had to choose one.

Thanks for the info Tabatha, maybe OH will treat me for valentines day :LOL:

I've been on the L'Occitane site to price compare and the;
Verbena option adds up to £64.27 although this includes 500mls shower gel as opposed to 450mls.
I can't price up the Ruban D'Orange as there is only the perfume on the site so i wonder is it discontinued?
Therefore it doesn't seem such a great deal unless the price drops a lot.

I am not tempted by this at all... I don't want to smell of peaches or oranges, and I've got Verbena stuff coming out of my ears. My money is safe.

I emailed QVC to find out what was in 227040,
so I think Sazza is right the Peach will be the TSV and the others will be the Auto Delivery

it contains the following

1 X 250ml Cherry Blossom Bath & shower gel,
1 x 250ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering lotion,
1 x 125 Bonne Mere Lavender Soap,
1 x 150ml Lavender hand cream,
1 x 500ml Lavender bath and shower gel with pump,
1 x 1ml Imortelle Very Precious Cream,
1 x 8ml Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo,
1 x 8ml Aromachologie Repairing Conditioner.

Was scouting around in the stores here as we have about 15 of them and nobody even knows about peach blossom here So looks like it will be a world launch. Do like the cherry blossom..Might be tempted. Dont think it will smell very peachy though.

I like the Ruban d'orange range, the SG is yummie and not sickly sweet. It smells like oranges and is vey fresh. Not intested in cherry blossom or lavender....
I have buckets of SG and bodylotion to use up first, I need to use up my stockpile first or at least make a dent in it before I buy new bodyproducts

'now smell this' perfume blog have tested the new peach nectar from jo malone. l'occitane have done some similar fragrances to jo malone in the past. i am wondering if it will be similar. jo malone stuff is usually well done but pricey. i am all excited.

I found this picture and wondered if it might be a piccie of what it looks like?

Attachments

• Loccitane peach.jpg
    Loccitane peach.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 285

Latest posts

Back